Problem with the Text Logs

Users who are viewing this thread

Joth

Recruit
While playing this mod, out of the sudden the logs started not to work completly. I dont see dmg, kills, overworld action nothing, the logs are off for some reason. I tried all the solutions from google but at this point I have no idea how to turn them back on. Do you guys know how to fix this ?
Edit: I got the 'scrip error on opcode 1617 battle_political_consequence'
What does that mean ?

Joth said:
While playing this mod, out of the sudden the logs started not to work completly. I dont see dmg, kills, overworld action nothing, the logs are off for some reason. I tried all the solutions from google but at this point I have no idea how to turn them back on. Do you guys know how to fix this ?
Edit: I got the 'scrip error on opcode 1617 battle_political_consequence'
What does that mean ?
[snip] It can't be helped since the mod's currently dead, but it may (just maybe) get fixed by one of the sub-mod developers at some point.

I've forgotten what was the reason (there's a culprit) but I do remember vaguely that it may be related to their implementation of Freelancer mod [snip], and it's version (Gekokujo uses a really old version of Freelancer that lacks features and fixes alike)

Not unless you have access to the Gekokujo source code and a relatively good understanding of the module system.

Back
Top Bottom