problem with automatic guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Slayman3909

Recruit
So i got them working all fine and dandy, except for one problem. When I get into battle, I carry 2 extra A magazines with an A thomson (and im sure of this) and I can auto fire the starting mag fine. But when I reload to another mag, I simply get 3 shots per mag and not more auto fire. Am i missing something here? The 2 A mags are on my Person, not in my baggage or inventory, and they register fine as ammo for 3 shots but not auto fire  :cry:

Yea, had the same problem. But I checked the ingame FAQ (which is helpful) and when I used them again I came around it somehow. I'm not entirely sure on how, but reading the FAQ shouldn't hurt.

EDIT got the thomson to finally work, i have no idea how, then decided to buy a machine gun. now i have the same problem. Can shoot an entire full auto mag, then when it reloads it neither displays the "you have X mags remaining" thing on the left side of the screen, nor does it replenish my full auto bar. Just gives me 3 shots, then i reload again and nothing happens cept 3 more shots. William, you got anything on this to make it work?

Slayman3909 said:
EDIT got the thomson to finally work, i have no idea how, then decided to buy a machine gun. now i have the same problem. Can shoot an entire full auto mag, then when it reloads it neither displays the "you have X mags remaining" thing on the left side of the screen, nor does it replenish my full auto bar. Just gives me 3 shots, then i reload again and nothing happens cept 3 more shots. William, you got anything on this to make it work?
problem is, I never had these problems by myself. BTW, what machine gun were you using? If it was a MG34, MG34 A needs the drum, not normal magazine.

it is a MG34, could you post a screenie of the ammo that i need? normal mags seem to work fine for Burst fire mode, but if i need drums for auto fire then ill get some :smile: I havent seen anything looking like a drum magazine yet

EDIT

Tried a different machine gun, it works fine. So I guess i need to hunt for some Drum magazines. where might i find one? baggage officer? are they producted in the factory later on when i own a town?

you can google "MG34 drum" to know what it looks like.

you/the chinese factory cant manufacture MG34 so there is no need on the drums. you have to try the baggage officers or fight against NPCA, they are the ones who armed with MG34s.

Back
Top Bottom