Prinz Friedrich August Infantry (Saxony)

Users who are viewing this thread

The Olympics continue! Todays event winners:

Shooting: Rct_Sinisterius
400m Hurdles: Rct_Beir
Long Jump: Sgt_Klaus
Bag Toss: Col_von_Bork
"Skeet" Shooting: Sgt_Klaus

Here are some screenies of a couple events:

400m Hurdles:
mb9.jpg
mb10.jpg

Long Jump:
mb12.jpg

"Skeet" Shooting:
mb14.jpg

Thanks to the following for participating
Sgt_Klaus
Rct_Beir
Rct_Sinisterius

The event was a success, when we logged on the server pop was at 0 and by the time the event ended it was 10! :grin:

Faewulf said:
Baron you traitor! Usla saxiska svin!

And Avengail! Låt det saxiska svinet dö!

He said in Swedish
Baron you traitor ! Poor Saxon Swine.

And Avengail ! Let the Saxon pig die.

Thank you very much,  :cool:  and shut the hell up if you would...

Also, thank you for making those fun events Oberst von Bork. And also I would like to point out I WON ! ICH HABE GEWINNIN !

Fun fact; Faewulf still has Baron listed as 11th's member in his roster.

Sgt. Klaus said:
Also, thank you for making those fun events Oberst von Bork. And also I would like to point out I WON ! ICH HABE GEWINNIN !
Hey, I won too. (Yet I still have this odd feeling that it was a consolation prize...  :lol:)

Faewulf said:
I may be poor, but see you on the field, sir.
I'm proud of being at Prinz Friedrich August Infantry Regiment.
My commander is Oberst von Bork.
I'm not a traitor.

Antifiriz said:
Faewulf said:
I may be poor, but see you on the field, sir.
I'm proud of being at Prinz Friedrich August Infantry Regiment.
My commander is Oberst von Bork.
I'm not a traitor.

You do me and your regiment great honor with these words! Thank you.

About the trainings times I do not think they should be on Saturday's as most of the times half of our members shall not be able to come.So I voted for Sunday, 8:00 GMT

Working.  :razz: Won't take long, maybe 10 minutes, as I won't upload the entire Module (just update the existing files).

EDIT.
The server's up.

Sinisterius said:
I have left this regiment. Personal reasons.

Very well, I'll remove you from the roster, good luck in your future ventures!

EDIT: About the poll guys, I realise that I put up 10:00 and 8:00 GMT. That was a mistake, It was meant to be 20:00 and 22:00 GMT. Also I think it will be easier for me to simply set a time and see if everyone can make it. I am scheduling practice on Sundays at 20:00 GMT. That should fit it right before dinnner for North American players and after dinner for European players. We will skip it this week as its simply to late to put it together for today. Let me know if this doesn't work for anyone!

Hi, I would like to join this Regiment, but one question. When are the training times? I'm currently in a Darkest Hour realism unit that has trainings at Sundays 19:00 GMT.

~Wulffschmidt~

Wulffschmidt said:
FFFFFFFFFFF- Seems like I can't join unless the times are changed...  :sad: Some nights we play until 22 GMT...
I could add you as a recruit if you'd like and excuse you from our next practice. I am currently testing this time out and seeing whether or not everyone can make it, so the weekly training time IS subject to change in the future. Also I plan to make some unofficial trainings when we have a few more men so you'll likely find your way into some of them. In any case if it doesn't lign up its not a problem and you can leave the Regiment again and find another one that fits better for you. If your still interested then send me a PM and include your Steam ID as we're currently using Steam to coordinate our gameplay.

I am afraid that I shall have to resign from this regiment because my interest on the AoFI mod has seamed to cease.
See you on he battlefield.

Back
Top Bottom