PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Val-ès-Dunes

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you Willelm and Mocca for organising this event. I know it can be a pain to sort, so my hat is off to you.

And congratulations to the victor, of course!

I wish to Thank a few people for this event:

-Thank you Moeck, I know I was mainly a pain for you, but it was a pleasure working alongside you, I hope for more another time.

-Thank you Eadric, Ualraig and Herger. We fought well, and although we lost, we can go to Heaven and know we fought for a belief we believe in.

-Thank you Balduin. You were a noble foe, I wish you a good celebration in your victory.

-Thank you all for coming!

Although the battle is finished, the fight for Normandy may not be finished...

Thanks to William, Möck, Balduin, Ealdgyþ and everyone else who made this event possible, including of course all the players. I hope the next one won't have us waiting another 6 months. In fact, you should start working on Sulcoit again like right now!

And congratulations to Gui. He gave us quite the beating today.

Too bad I had an urgent matter right before the start of the second battle... I was so sad that I missed the rest, had a lot of fun in the first. :/

Thanks to all pubbers for remaining organized and not going random, grats to our organized hosts for the solid and cohese performance, and good fighting to all except William. LOL first casualty of the battle is unnacceptable.

A truly fantastic event! I really forward to more in the future! All my respect to the organizers and all leaders!

See you on the battlefield.

Fortuna can be cruel at times. With zest, I would have partaken, but alas, my internet connection finally backstabbed me. Forsooth, I hope I will never have to suffer this again.

I beg your pardon, Sloth. Not my carelessness was the reason that I hit you with my horse right before the battle, but my horrible ping. Just now I rode around the infantry in a great arc and only a second later I found myself amongst them, without the horse, lying in the mud, with you next to me. This should have never happened. What a shame!

Enough lament for now. Keep up the good work lads, your events are the best!

I wish to thank all the people who have worked hard for this event. You're my heroes!
Second, thanks to everyone else for showing up and being part of such epic battle as it was!

Banner-carrier of Grimoult is looking forward for more events like these!

Takeda_Shingen said:
Harkon Haakonson said:
and good fighting to all except William. LOL first casualty of the battle is unnacceptable.

Well, I lead by example, Harkon.

A dead example!  :lol:

Rallix said:
He who encircles wins!

Very much so. Yesterday I finally knew what it felt like to be an utterly useless pawn, a soldier in a unit in a Total War game being ordered around like a sack of potatoes. At the last event I never felt as such, for I was too busy butchering mock-Normans!

Thank you evryone that showed up it was awesome!  :mrgreen: i really hope more events come soon

i recorded the hole 4 rounds and it will be edited and posted on youtube soon.

Hospes fori said:
Fortuna can be cruel at times. With zest, I would have partaken, but alas, my internet connection finally backstabbed me. Forsooth, I hope I will never have to suffer this again.

I beg your pardon, Sloth. Not my carelessness was the reason that I hit you with my horse right before the battle, but my horrible ping. Just now I rode around the infantry in a great arc and only a second later I found myself amongst them, without the horse, lying in the mud, with you next to me. This should have never happened. What a shame!

Enough lament for now. Keep up the good work lads, your events are the best!

Thats allright my dear. And sorry for my capslock out there, i got too excited. ^_^

My thanks go out to Willelme, Mocca, Ealde and Balduin for organizing the event and everyone else for participating. Although I could only join in for half the event, it was great fun and something to show the big potential of this our great mod.

Harkon Haakonson said:
and good fighting to all except William. LOL first casualty of the battle is unnacceptable.
Such insolence. Besides, I experienced the duke valiantly and single-handedly defending a conquest flag against a pack of mounted foes until some of us could rush to his aid.

Back
Top Bottom