PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Brūnanburh (April 28th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys!

I want to join to the Ceithern Cellaig rígdomna Alban with my couple mates  :grin:

Taisteluhylkeet_Omena
Taisteluhylkeet_Sandels
Taisteluhylkeet_MrBenizz

Added the Vyatichi numbers to their roster in the Engla Fyrd.

By the way, for every other clan out there, it would be nice to get some names on top of the numbers. The thread would look prettier with them. :razz:
Leij0na said:
I want to join to the Ceithern Cellaig rígdomna Alban with my couple mates  :grin:
Please read the rules. You can't sign up other people.

hrotha said:
Added the Vyatichi numbers to their roster in the Engla Fyrd.

By the way, for every other clan out there, it would be nice to get some names on top of the numbers. The thread would look prettier with them. :razz:
Leij0na said:
Please read the rules. You can't sign up other people.

Oh damnit then :/

Well, I would like to fight for Company of Ceallach  :mrgreen:

My MP nick is Taisteluhylkeet_Omena

Fram! Fram! Djerfir menn!

Cuitechta ind ríg Gall Átha Clíath - Uí hErla [~10]
Retinue of the King of Dublin - The Erlingar

*Amlaíb Ua hÍmair rí Gall* (Þorkell)
Agonn mac Agoinn Ua hErla (Harkon)
Sain Mór Ua hErla (Sveinn sterki)
Hingulb Ua hErla (Hengwulf)
Sainulb mac Laiga Ua hErla (Swúlfr)
Turall mac Turaill Ua hErla (Þorvaldr)
Ierfrith Ua hErla (Jófriðr)
&
Gothfrith (Godric)
Carlus Garb (Hörða-Karl)
Apsod

Added the rosters of the Uí hErla and the Uí hUiginn.

More importantly, the following people have been switched to the Myrcena Fyrd for balance:

• Torfin the Mighty
    Jorund Gerpir
    Evrawc
Hope you don't mind!

In other news:

Applications Closed

All hosts have now submitted their rosters, and all the server slots have been reserved. Therefore, we won't be accepting any further applications, and those that were on hold (all those that were posted after reply #111) have to be rejected. This doesn't mean you can't play. It just means we can't guarantee a spot for you. In reality, some people who signed up will not show up, and others will have to leave early. During the last event, we started with a full 170-slot server and we ended with ~120 players. So, if you didn't manage to sign up but would like to play, keep tabs on the server and join if some time after the event has started there are still some slots available. But please, allow some time for the people who did sign up to get in, and don't camp the TS server as a way to circumvent the sign-up process.

Bear in mind that if a signed-up player can't get in the server because it's full, the organizers, at their discretion, can kick from the server anybody who didn't sign up (we know it's not polite, but it's the only efficient way to do it; apologies in advance). Only players who have been added to the rosters in the OP are considered to have signed up.

Please check the OP to know which host you'll be fighting in, which banner you should use (in the case of those playing in the Airṡlúag's second public host, the Ceithern Cellaig), and which TS server you must join.

The server will be closed to the public approximately 15 minutes before the beginning of the event, but signed-up players are advised to get in the appropriate TS channel in advance.

hrotha said:
So, if you didn't manage to sign up but would like to play, keep tabs on the server and join if some time after the event has started there are still some slots available. But please, allow some time for the people who did sign up to get in, and don't camp the TS server as a way to circumvent the sign-up process.
Besides, I doubt there were any Kievan Rus involved in the the Battle of Brunanburh.

What Froda said. I can't emphasize this enough: allow for signed-up players to get in the server first (and to signed-up players: make sure you're in early). We can and will kick out unsigned people if we need space for other players who signed up, and we'll have the rosters right in front of us at all times, so please be civil and make things easier for everybody involved.

Needless to say, failure to comply with the event rules or with the normal Hrafnabjóðr rules will probably result in stricter punishments than during casual play.

FenrisBarn af Norðymbralandi
    Fenris' Children from Northumbria

Norse-Gaels to participate under
    the banner of Fenrir are as follows:

Hersir Ubba FenrisBarn
    Dragomir FenrisBarn
    Yngvald FenrisBarn
    Baleigr FenrisHirdr
    Bernhardr FenrisHirdr

&
    Hired Sword
    Jorund_Bloodyx
   ​

Davilesh said:
Davilesh said:
Wulfnoth joins the Myrcena Fyrd!
You forgot me in order to fill up the Myrcena Fyrd due to the balance?
hrotha said:
All hosts have now submitted their rosters, and all the server slots have been reserved. Therefore, we won't be accepting any further applications, and those that were on hold (all those that were posted after reply #111) have to be rejected. This doesn't mean you can't play. It just means we can't guarantee a spot for you.
Relevant part underlined and in bold. You click on that quote of your earlier post and it shows your post was reply #116.

Yes, by all means, give it a try. From my experience, the server is only completely full at the beginning of an event, and after some time there's plenty of space for other players. It's just it wouldn't feel right signing up more people than the server can physically support (very slight overbooking aside).

OK, updated the Fenrisbarn roster.

Once again I'll show join with my fellow pubber Gooner(I think it's Kawee). Also is it possible to sign up the public regiment from the NA LB events to the public host I'm apart of as well? (at most I think 1-5 will show since it's in EU time).

SilentMatthew said:
Once again I'll show join with my fellow pubber Gooner(I think it's Kawee). Also is it possible to sign up the public regiment from the NA LB events to the public host I'm apart of as well? (at most I think 1-5 will show since it's in EU time).
No, sorry, it's not possible to sign up anymore - we're full :\. You guys can however try to get in if there's free slots some time after the official start of the event (and there will most certainly be free slots).

Back
Top Bottom