Post "Rule" Breakers Here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Czar9797

Sergeant
While we all know that Laszlo did not support a formal set of rules, some server administrators have, with some rule breakers being set loose while the admins are away with no polls enabled. Now, if you want to post your rule breaker, you must

A) Post a Screenshot
A[Alternative]) Copy the chat log
B)Right a detailed description of what happened as well as who was involved [can be resolved by alternative option A)
C) Post the server
D) Post the rules of the server
E) Wait for an admin to come to this thread and kick their ass.

Now, I'll start first. This actually happened this night on Berrie's server. the gold faction was killing unarmed civillians, strictly against the rules of the server. Occasionally, when I warned them about this in the beginning of the massacre, they'd use pathetic excuses "We needed a horse" when they killed a serf on a sumpter horse (when all of them has saddle horses...) or "He attacked me" (When they making an excuse for those that were either fighting back or unarmed merchants). I took a great many screenshots, as well as recorded all their names.

The scoreboard- The involved gold killers were Whar, Zorkley, Roger_The_Busher, Zaldron, Gideonlong( He was a serf helping these guys out) and possibly a few others.
http://img443.imageshack.us/i/mb1d.jpg/

Chatlog
http://img59.imageshack.us/i/mb2qt.jpg/

Chatlog
http://img831.imageshack.us/i/mb5c.jpg/

Chatlog- In this one they were asked why they were killing randomly, and Gideonlong responded blatantly "Because we feel like it?"
http://img838.imageshack.us/i/mb6.jpg/

Chatlog
http://img43.imageshack.us/i/mb8j.jpg/

Post these heathens HEA!

I'm working on the problem with the pics right now- hold on.

EDIT- Done. I'm wondering why it doesn't work when you make a spoilered pic...

Czar9797 said:
Good to know, Alastair. Lucky boy.

Well, that was a half-truth, since I'm RCC admin I'll be stalking this thread for anyone that posts something about our server. :razz:

Also, use
tags damnit!

I will attest to Czar's post, they went around killing anyone they felt like. They acted as bandits while under the cover of the yellow/gold faction.

Funkydarion said:
I will attest to Czar's post, they went around killing anyone they felt like. They acted as bandits while under the cover of the yellow/gold faction.

Playing devil's advocate here. If they are going around killing everyone, why not just treat them as bandits instead of randomers?

Oh THOSE guys. Well... Err... Well, they did all arrive in green castle when me and Silth was there, I was getting kinda freaked out since there were four to five heavily armed guys about a few paces from me, only separated by a wooden wall where we had traders sell their wares. I told Silth to come get my back and he... Well, he likes to kill people to put it simply. I do too, but I was more focused on making a quick buck pretending to be a trader then actually being the bandit at heart I am. Yeah, Silth saw them and started to fire arrows at them in the long hall way, and I took cover as I had no weapons to speak of. They chased him around the whole castle, while I tailed them from a short distance. They had the chance to kill me, as I was unarmed... And even a bandit! But no, they held their swords trying to kill my friend Silth. It was rather funny actually. One bandit in free armor was pretty much killing them.  :lol: I grabbed a war spear on the ground and followed them trying to do a quick stab to the back of the head, as they didn't qualify me as a threat, and were trying to kill my fellow bandit in arms. Eh, they got tired of chasing him around, as he hid in the area I was when all this started. They left, and we continued on with our pseudo trading company. The only reason we didn't kill every merchant that came to us was the fact that we wouldn't get paid for it...  :mad: We decided to head to red castle, as it was easier to defend and easier to get stuff and trade and such. So, with "Lord" Dillinger in tow, we headed to red castle. Took it easily, as no one was there. Apparently it was also their castle, and with the combined efforts of crack shot Silth, (None of the yellows brought shields... Heh.) And our fully kitted knight Dillinger, scared them off. I haven't seen them kill unarmed, they had a grand chance to kill me after all, and I'm sure they probably regretted it. But, that is my side of the story here, about the yellows. They just seemed like poor *astards to me, first their assault on green castle failed spectacularly, and then their own castle was token from under their noses.

No photobucket, the screens will be only temporar ! Use imageshack.us, copy the image adress and use the img code for example:

Code:
[IMG]Your picture adress[/IMG]

Swadian Man at Arms said:
No photobucket, the screens will be only temporar ! Use imageshack.us, copy the image adress and use the img code for example:

Code:
[IMG]Your picture adress[/IMG]

Yes, but considering the mass amount of pictures, I wanted to spoiler them, and when I used spoiler and

Uhm...hope ya know that you also get negative things when killing somoene even if he may be a bandit? ((Correct me if im wrong..))

I don't lnow what you mean.

And seriously, why do people post seperate threads about this when they can post it here? Chichny, get over here NAAAOOOO!

Well if someone is unarmed and non stop punching and kicking me i would probably have killed them too, i would not consider that rule breaking.

Mishkin said:
Well if someone is unarmed and non stop punching and kicking me i would probably have killed them too, i would not consider that rule breaking.

I call them 'hooligans'. I personally kill them if they won't stop. That's only realistic..

Mishkin said:

Tell them to stop and if they don't I think you're allowed to kill them.

a punch is an assault and i threaten to kill them with my sword up, then kill if they do it again. even if they start running after you hit them i chase them down

Funny, I'm seeing people keep complaining about people breaking rules but they don't even notice the thread.

We were justified in all cases. being a civilian doesn't excuse you from throwing cheese and barrels without consequences. If you provoked, were in bandit attire, or were armed, trespassing, we killed you.

Whar said:
We were justified in all cases. being a civilian doesn't excuse you from throwing cheese and barrels without consequences. If you provoked, were in bandit attire, or were armed, trespassing, we killed you.

Justified? You killed me as a serf when I was going to green castle with only bars.

Back
Top Bottom