Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Users who are viewing this thread

That's right everyone, the 95th Rifles are back and are looking fo people to join our ranks so that we may continue to be the longest standing skirmisher regiment in MM. Formed for the first event which was Waterloo, we consist of seasoned veterans but don't worry we also have major LULZ too. Need more info? Then check this out and you will see how vibrant and brilliant we are.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,139713.0.html

My buddy and I are from a realism unit from Day of Defeat and we recently got into this awesome mod, we were wondering if we may join an american made regiment since we don't like lag haha :smile:. In Euro servers im at 190 ping :sad:

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment is a mixed regiment.  Our training times are scheduled so that they are friendly to both North American and European players.  Despite our efforts to remain balanced, we are still mostly North American.  However, we do play on both US and EU servers so you will have to deal with the lag half of the time.  We participate in both EU and NA linebattles and will train on both NA and EU servers.  Check out our taleworlds thread and if you like what you see, register on our forums and fill out an application.  I hope to see you soon.

Join the Grekova 8th Regiment today and fight for mother Russia. We are looking for players who want to be in a disciplined regiment and have fun..... so look no futher and Join the Grekova

http://8thgrekovaregiment.forumotion.co.uk/f2-applications    Go to our Head Quarters and fill a application form

The 4th King's Own Regiment of Foot is looking for North American players! For anyone who would like to join follow the instructions at the bottom of our page.

4th King's Own Regiment of Foot "The Lions of England" thread below
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=157731.msg3793430#msg3793430

Hi all, I'm looking for a British regiment,I'm 22 years old and am ex-military so I'm used to taking orders. I'd like to find a regiment that has skrimishers but being one of the lads in the line is fine too. I live in North America, time zone PST(GMT -8:00) and I have headphones+mic and TS.

the 71st Highlanders is Recruiting!!!

Type: Light Infantry. (Line, Skirmishers if needed.)
Faction: UK, Highlanders
Recruiting: Those able to take orders, Skill is not a issue we will help u with that.

Apply here: http://www.71st.enjin.com/recruitment

Patton521 the 4th "Kings Own" Regiment is a dedicated Light Infantry Company we use both tactics of Line Infantry and Skirmishers.
We are all North American players.
We use Ventrilo as our base communitcation and use Teamspeak for MM events.
Being ex-military will help you get along with our members because several of them have been or are still in the military and several others like myself plan on joinining.
Add me on steam if you would like to join us if not thats alright
Steam: Dymnos or 4th_Rgt_Sjt_Rice

Hey Tuckles,

Check out the 1st East Prussian.  Our training times are friendly to both EU and NA players.  Just don't shoot me anymore...

North American player looking for a Prussian Cavalry regiment. 25 years, male, new to the mod but mature and disciplined.

The 33rd Regiment of Foot is a British Lineinfantry regiment, if you wish to fight for the british army then the 33rd is the right regiment for you.

Our training days are mondays, wednesdays and fridays. Mon - 6PM GMT, Wed - 7PM GMT, Fri - 8PM GMT.

add me on steam or you can find me or another 33rd member on 22nd ts.

steam: palla__08

Good afternoon,

I search a clan who plays as the Russian Empire,I would
like to be a militia member or a Cavalrymen.

"Zonder Vreesch Ende Blaem"

Smissen

Good Afternoon,

I would like to be a part of a regiment where
I can be a Cavalryman (Heavy Cavalry,Dragoon preferred).
Since I noticed I'm not a great soldier on foot and absolutely can't
get kills in melee fight as ranged,and the only kills I get is as cavalry.

Only reply if you need cavalry,no replies for joining Infantry

Thanks,

Smissen

trethmeier said:
Hey Tuckles,

Check out the 1st East Prussian.  Our training times are friendly to both EU and NA players.  Just don't shoot me anymore...

I've never shot you. Stabbed you a few times with a bayonet though. :3

I'll go do that. Hope there's a 1st EPC. :razz: (Though I'm not a fan of the heavy cavalry of the prussians, Heavy Sabre and light horse? D:smile:

Back
Top Bottom