Post Difficult Questions Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Heh, look man, I'm not a university student. I have a hard time visualizing optics because we've never covered it before in physics.

By the way, what is said formula? I wouldn't mind having a leg up on everyone else in my grade.

Ambalon said:
Ebin said:
Simply enough, you already have your influences. You have your life experiences, your instincts, and your moral grounds. Consider it free will if you must, but when it comes down to choosing, are you really choosing freely? Or rather debating your own experiences and instincts which is more plentiful.....

I know that is more or less nonesense. But it did make a little sense. (*Cue: Tibertus call me dumb and that I can go die).... lol sorry Tibertus but I already see it coming  :lol:
And what if I decide to send it out to hell and go postal? It goes against my influences and moral grounds. Or If I decide to suicide? It goes against my life experiences, instincts AND morals.
If it goes against your morals, influences, life experience, etc, you wont suicide/go postal. As you don't actually have free will to choose to kill yourself. It's just illusion of having a choice to choose a worse option of two, people always choose the perceived path to greater pleasure.

Pjoo said:
Ambalon said:
Ebin said:
Simply enough, you already have your influences. You have your life experiences, your instincts, and your moral grounds. Consider it free will if you must, but when it comes down to choosing, are you really choosing freely? Or rather debating your own experiences and instincts which is more plentiful.....

I know that is more or less nonesense. But it did make a little sense. (*Cue: Tibertus call me dumb and that I can go die).... lol sorry Tibertus but I already see it coming  :lol:
And what if I decide to send it out to hell and go postal? It goes against my influences and moral grounds. Or If I decide to suicide? It goes against my life experiences, instincts AND morals.
If it goes against your morals, influences, life experience, etc, you wont suicide/go postal. As you don't actually have free will to choose to kill yourself. It's just illusion of having a choice to choose a worse option of two, people always choose the perceived path to greater pleasure.

And you're quoting that little dog from the Dilbert comics.

An4Sh said:
Pjoo said:
Ambalon said:
Ebin said:

I don't think so. Anyways, everything on Dilbert is always true so I guess it's possible.

Do you happen to have a date for that strip?

Pjoo said:
An4Sh said:
Pjoo said:
Ambalon said:
Ebin said:

I don't think so. Anyways, everything on Dilbert is always true so I guess it's possible.

Do you happen to have a date for that strip?

Unfortunately, I don't. I do remember it includes Dilbert eating a giant donut with razors in it and the puppy commenting on how it's bad for him if that's any help.

Elenmmare said:
Heh, look man, I'm not a university student. I have a hard time visualizing optics because we've never covered it before in physics.

By the way, what is said formula? I wouldn't mind having a leg up on everyone else in my grade.

Missed the post where I explained it for you? :razz:

Note that the formulas change depending on the type of mirror you're using.

Orj said:
Elenmmare said:

Missed the post where I explained it for you? :razz:

Note that the formulas change depending on the type of mirror you're using.

Thank ye Orj.

How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?

ejnomad07 said:
How can I tell that the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?

You technically can't, there's just no evidence to suppose so.

dscape750 said:
Sorry am I annoying the homophobes out there tonight? :mrgreen:
BBL, gonna go pray now. :idea:

You're in a forum that repeatedly describes itself "like a room full of soaped up homosexuals". Oh, you're annoying people, but in the way you intended.

Back
Top Bottom