Possibly Transferring from NW to Native, what will change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Barnard said:
Interesting to see this discussion on here. I've wondered myself too how it would be to fully switch from NW to Native.
It would be horrible, 1 year of brutal no lube anal rape before you learn to play properly. And then another year of partially lube rape, until finally you're good enough at native to only get raped with full lube.

Das Knecht said:
Having a larger playerbase isn't a problem as others said. There are many ways to deal with it. You could host inter-clan scrims in the same time with a competitive scrim, separate the playerbase into a competitive roster and a training roster, arrange other scrims for the leftover members, or just have them spectate the match and circulate the players.
As an ex-wolfpackian I can say that with large clans such a wolfpack is it not unusual to have a tight group of core players for important matches (though no player really is more "important" than other players) and with a large turnout, for example 24 people sitting on ts waiting for a match, they would usually arange more matches so you have 2/3 matches playing at the same time with seperate leaders.

Back
Top Bottom