• This armor would be worn by me or my companions

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Spawn on the shadow legion

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Spawn on a unique spawn

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Spawn on the raven spear

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Not be added at all or found in stores only.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other that I indicate within my post below.

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

While I agree with you, you can see a little more about the evolution of this piece in my blog linked in my sig.  The Cobra armor that this will hopefully replace is all green, so I tried to break it up a bit with a fleshy pink color after the inside of a snakes mouth.  It may still change.  There is a white plate version for the Anaconda that looks a bit different, and yes the green does stand out.  Constructive criticisms are always welcome, however, at the end of the day 7 hours of work into an armor generally means Im tired of looking at it :-p.

Is it better than the current Cobra armor at least?

Upon closer examination of it. I think it's amazing. I could imagine equipping me or my companions with this armor. And I can imagine spending weeks in game hunting the snakes to get this armor.  :twisted:

I like the snake emblem on the back, and the way you made the scales on the under-armor. Even though it's subtle its quite nice.

I also like the new color on the upper armor near the neck and how you made it alternate a little with the green.

I like the way you made the metal plates

And the green is a perfect shade of the color, Imo the old cobra was too bright and a little goofy, but this one looks darker and more serious.

All in all, a job well done  :mrgreen:

That (and stuff on blog) blows any of the current cultists out of the water, as well as as my face. 4.0 is looking to be even more unbelievable than 3.

On Vacation in Scotland, will continue work in a few days.

EDIT: Production ended, textures will be used in PoP 4.0.  Texture updates may be released for 3.4 as well.

Back
Top Bottom