Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow freaking amazing!I salute you gutekfiutek!

I never thought that i would see real grass and thought the M&B engine was cause of the florescent green grass,trees and bushes.Way to go!

Amazing what you can do through just editing textures.

No pressure gutek, but when you release pictures like those people expect big things. :wink:

I like this very much. Those environments with your polished buildings would be fantastic.

Great work.  :cool:
This is realy what M&B need, I am sick and tired of the way the nature looks, compere to many other games.
With your mods, it looks like M&B can catch up  :smile:

Thanks guys:smile:
Yesterday I mentioned that this mod probably will change gameplay - yesterday I have few experiences with denser forests.
There was group of 10 forest bandits, battle took place in one of these wicker forests you can see on pg1.
I ordered my troops to hold and went alone (who cares about few forests bandits:wink:...
Then it looked like those movies about Robin Hood... i got several arrows in my back  and my horse get killed before I found those bastards...
Minimap helps just little bit in those forests.
Another battle took place between me (20 mercenary cavalry) and group of 20 sea raiders. In similar dense forest.
Cavalry is there useless - i got my men killed, only 5 raiders were dead...  So I think this mod will add more variety to battle tactics (it will be VERY useful to dismount your troops sometimes...)
Here is screenshot  - whole forest was extremely dense...

And another forest type (lots of small trees) I've done yesterday:

I pomyśleć, że jeszcze dwa dni temu myślałem, że grafika w Warband jest świetna... :smile: Do cholery z Warbandem, tutaj nawet bez tych wszystkich nowych shaderów gra wygląda o niebo lepiej! Świetna robota, gutek!

Those screenshots are made of pure f***ing win!

Oh, that's why I left health bar:grin:
Anyway, what I forgot to mention those screens were done with my minimod "Dark Corners" - this darken corners of screen (just added new mesh to health bar).
This make ot look better, it's some kind of cheap post processing:grin:
I will upload Dark Corners later today.

Gutek, jak zwykle wymiatasz wszystko inne! Sam zrobiłeś lepszą grafę niż całe studio w Warbandzie!
Gratuluję i życzę dalszych sukcesów, o które mogę być spokojny!

positively awe inspiring.  such battle maps will indeed change gameplay; M&B will be taken to a new level of challenge.

the words "thank you" do not express the amount of appreciation most of us will have for such inspired work.  nevertheless, Thank You.

regards,
ta

I'm going to need a new pair of trousers.

Wow. I had some plans for something like this, but you've just stomped over those dreams.
And I'm happy. Because you've done the job far better than I would have done.

Back
Top Bottom