Polished Buildings - Swadian+Vaegir+some new castles pack (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh no not another one! I just got the other one installed a few days ago because I am retarded. But good work Gutekfiutek, keep it up mate. The Vaegir infrastructure is looking great, can't wait to see nord buildings when they are done  :grin:

EDIT: ****en awesome new pictures.

Sorry to bring this back up !

First of all, superb pack once again ! Vaegirs are my current allies so I like that their buildings are now all fresh and new !

Two questsions though

1) Does this download also include swadians buildings with it (your first work in this serie)
2)Did you correct the bug with the siege towers that wouldn't work with your original pack ? (the tower would already be on the wall and attacking units wouldn't respond to any orders...)

Outstanding work Gutekfiutek.

@ Azall, i've noticed the seige tower bug, and all "native" towns have a closed main entrance. To solve it for the time beeing, I just left the scene props & txt out. So that means, you will get the new buildings but not the scenes which is a shame scince the scenes are very good! Im sure Gutekfiutek will fix it up.

Hmm this is pretty strange - Entrances &tower bug seems to appear in unchanged scenes.
Need to find out why it happens.
Probably something wrong with animation.
Anyway - vaegir buildings/roads are in game, and  I've made test scene to see how textures need to be tweaked:

And new village_stand and wooden_stand

I have quite good pc.
But those buildings have similar number of polygons to swadian ones.
Every building set will have unique texture set, so more ram will be used.

gutekfiutek said:
I have quite good pc.
But those buildings have similar number of polygons to swadian ones.
Every building set will have unique texture set, so more ram will be used.

Oh crap, I was just thinking, what is the typical resolution you're texturing these building with?

Jubal said:
Is it true that these can cause issues with sieges?

Sometimes, if there's a siege tower involved. I noticed that with this mod, if you attack a city with a siege tower..you'll see the tower directly against the wall (you won't push it), but most of all, your soldiers won't move (at least it does that if you do the quick siege battle)

Jackamo said:
I dont like polish buildings, but it does look good..Please do not finnish the mod.
I really hope your were joking. Because if not, go stick your head in a bucket. And die.

These are awesome!

Llew2 said:
Jackamo said:
I dont like polish buildings, but it does look good..Please do not finnish the mod.
I really hope your were joking. Because if not, go stick your head in a bucket. And die.

These are awesome!

Read it again :p

POLISH building..finNish...polish..finnish...yeah i'm out

Llew2 said:
Jackamo said:

These are awesome!

Llew, it was a crude attempt at an unfunny joke. A pun if not a foolish play on words.

Back
Top Bottom