[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

He isn't a man yet? I spent ages trying to get that face to look like Atkinsons!

When is this post release patch happening may I ask?

SeanBeansShako said:
He isn't a man yet? I spent ages trying to get that face to look like Atkinsons!

When is this post release patch happening may I ask?

2.1, gentleman. I am pretty sure that i have updated accordingly. However, i can check.

Here is another:
If you create a fortified encampment, and die in battle, you can't retreat.  If the enemy kills all of your troops you are stuck, there is no exit you have to CTRL ALT Delete and start again....I just learned that this is true for a normal camp as well.

Loving the Mod!

Jules is a woman; also, he/she may say he/she is a good engineer/architect, but his/her engineering skill is 0.
Blackadder is also a woman, indeed.

Also, I currently own a Poor house and rent it out; but I also still have a rental cotract on 2 other poor houses. Problem: I do get the money from the house I rent out, but I don't have to pay anything for the two houses I rent. Never. :???:

When i try to forge an Hunting Rifle in my Blacksmith, in London, i end up with a Tempered 1753 Miquelet Mosketoon. See, rifles seems to be an rare article on this game (30 day and never found anything on the market above Hunting Rifles), so i believe forging one would be my best option. A Tempered Jaeger Rifle? Awesome. So... maybe, on the next patch, make rifles available to blacksmith...ing?  :neutral:
Also, many times, there is not an "walk in the streets" option on the city menu.

PS: Blackadder have an Firearms skill of 0. That is pretty low for an shooter.

RodriguesSting said:
Also, many times, there is not an "walk in the streets" option on the city menu.
Yes, you can't walk in the streets during the morning (I think), noon and afternoon. Due to crashes occurring at these times.

PS: Blackadder have an Firearms skill of 0. That is pretty low for an shooter.
Indeed, all companions currently have a 0 in Firearms skill. It will be changed in the next patch, I believe.

First of all, must congratulate you guys for an excellent mod, in the top 3 of mods for M&B in MH0!

Some negatives, minor and otherwise:

The job you get from a town Mayor seems to be universal.  You can complete a job [make peace] given in Konigsberg and collect for it from the mayor in Berlin.  In the meantime, you can't get
  a job from any other mayor until this job is completed.

Companions are hard to find.  Am a vassal of Austria, and after 41 days going from city to city,  from Russia to England, only have one companion.

Some sabres cannot be raised over your head.

Otherwise, a very enjoyable mod!  Particularly like the world map, a refreshing change!  :grin:

Another bug:
During sieges, most of the time 2 or 3 men of the Defending army spawn outside the battle map, unable to enter it, behind the attacking army. This was already like that in version 1, but here it makes for another problem: Sometimes the besieging army turns to those 2/3 men instead of to the besieged castle, and the army will not attack.

aderemi123 said:
I don't know if this has happened to anyone but all of a sudden, the guns would not make any sound when fired, just silence.

Do you have sound enabled?  :razz:

I have rented a poor house in London to be able to advance in social class, but i don't need it anymore and, actually, was planning to buy a new house there. But i cant even find it on the boulevard. The only way i can go seems to be an house on the poor area, with an tavern sign on it (i believe that it where the house i rented), but on the door, the interactive npc, shows only "." and, when i click on it, i go to the execution scene. Except for there is no priest or execution at all.

Long time lurker of the forums. Enjoyed this mod so much that I'd thought I'd contribute:

When travelling to the upper-left or upper-right sections in the boulevard (Roma, so far, but haven't tried it with other cities yet), Each time I step on a fair area (not an EXACT spot) - CTD, no error msg or any forseeable reason.

When viewing that irishman companion's items, patrick I believe, something in the lines of "cant find mesh boots-invisible" pops up. You still trade with him, though - and then when you exit the trade menu - permafreeze, but not an automatic CTD. Might be a screw up in my game only.

PM me for any questions.

Cheers.

Paranoia said:
When travelling to the upper-left or upper-right sections in the boulevard (Roma, so far, but haven't tried it with other cities yet), Each time I step on a fair area (not an EXACT spot) - CTD, no error msg or any forseeable reason.
Open your "configure" screen in the menu where you choose what mod to play.
See if the box "Force vertical sync" is checked or not; if it's checked, un-check it.
If it was already un-checked, I don't know wha to do...

Paranoia said:
When viewing that irishman companion's items, patrick I believe, something in the lines of "cant find mesh boots-invisible" pops up. You still trade with him, though - and then when you exit the trade menu - permafreeze, but not an automatic CTD. Might be a screw up in my game only.
Common problem with the "invisible boots" item, everybody can have it AFAIK.

RodriguesSting said:
I have rented a poor house in London to be able to advance in social class, but i don't need it anymore and, actually, was planning to buy a new house there. But i cant even find it on the boulevard. The only way i can go seems to be an house on the poor area, with an tavern sign on it (i believe that it where the house i rented), but on the door, the interactive npc, shows only "." and, when i click on it, i go to the execution scene. Except for there is no priest or execution at all.
Look for a house with the sign "home" next to the door.

Done, Captured Joe. Really thanks.
Anyway, i think something should be done about the house with the tavern sign.
That's all for now. One more time, good work you all, guys.

I'm sorry but is there anything I can do to get the gun sounds back. It only happens when I'm playing 2.1, in 2.0 I can still hear them still. As I said it is not a problem of general sound, just the discharge noise

Back
Top Bottom