[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Users who are viewing this thread

well, when one combat is over and the number of enemy troop is 0, the combat still lasts for some time.

When I move cattles to another city, I can not rest in the wild in the midnight, because once I stop the cattles just come and "talk" to me and my camps breaks. I think it's not a bug, but should be fixed. Cattles should just follow the player and stay around the player if the player stops moving in the wild.

hoodismine said:
Actually,  i can go to the bank anytime if i want.
i just find the bug just happened bteween the mayor and the building near the bank(not the bank). i will show you in the picture below.
17322282920121215194544078_165.jpg

i just stand between the mayor and the building near the bank.
the bug occured when i was walking between them.  sometimes if i walk to that building from the mayor ,m&b crashes. sometimes if i walk to the mayor from that building, m&b crashes.
hoodismine said:
and "force vertical sync. "  is un-checked
hoodismine said:
well, i just lower some effects. and it seems that it is fixed. thank you. 
hoodismine said:
well, when one combat is over and the number of enemy troop is 0, the combat still lasts for some time.

When I move cattles to another city, I can not rest in the wild in the midnight, because once I stop the cattles just come and "talk" to me and my camps breaks. I think it's not a bug, but should be fixed. Cattles should just follow the player and stay around the player if the player stops moving in the wild.

Uhm, and Hoodismine, please use the "edit" button, that was like a... four-post.  :shock:

Surial said:
hoodismine said:
i just find the bug just happened bteween the mayor and the building near the bank(not the bank). i will show you in the picture below.

the bug occured when i was walking between them.  sometimes if i walk to that building from the mayor ,m&b crashes. sometimes if i walk to the mayor from that building, m&b crashes.
hoodismine said:
hoodismine said:
hoodismine said:

Uhm, and Hoodismine, please use the "edit" button, that was like a... four-post.  :shock:

Actually, there are two posts. The first three is one topic. The last is another.

hoodismine said:
Surial said:
hoodismine said:

hoodismine said:
hoodismine said:
hoodismine said:

Actually, there are two posts. The first three is one topic. The last is another.

Surial's handy guide:

Post: a message you leave on a forum thread in one "window"
Topic: a thing you talk about

So those were four posts and two topics.  :razz: Still doesn't change the thing that you should use the "edit" button to get your posts together. Multi-posting could get you a warning.

Surial said:
hoodismine said:
Surial said:
hoodismine said:

hoodismine said:
hoodismine said:
hoodismine said:

Surial's handy guide:

Post: a message you leave on a forum thread in one "window"
Topic: a thing you talk about

So those were four posts and two topics.  :razz: Still doesn't change the thing that you should use the "edit" button to get your posts together. Multi-posting could get you a warning.

:grin: I understand now :smile:

when I won the battle and capture 0 enimies, I got message:"you capture 0 enimies and they are at your mercy. Decide what to do...". However, I have no captive when the battle is over. It is a minor mistake.

For some reason whenever I try to do a formation it doesn't work because the battle thingy (I forget what it is called) Says that all the regiments have 0 people in them :/

Captured Joe said:
Kingdom of France = Royalist France. It's natural that it joins the coalition against The French Empire considering the fact that Louis XVIII was living in exile in the UK etc.

Back
Top Bottom