Please remove Khuzait and Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
As a 2600 hours in the game,please consider TRULY to remove Khuzait and Vlandia from the game.
This isn't a joke post.
9/10 of my saves are basically ruined because these 2 factions auto-resolve their way to a point where it's pointless to even continue a save after 10 years in game,simply because it becomes a mess and CHORE,YES,CHORE not a game to solve these issues!
Chores =/= fun.
It is behind pointless to continue this game without at one point you truly considered "Yes,these 2 factions ruin countless saves,they become too burden"!
IDC about Warband Lore,it's bad anyway,Idc about Battania lore accurate no more in 200 years.
I just want a fair,challenging and balanced experience in my game.
They simply don't provide these!

Removeing Vlandia would make 0 sense in lore, as they are the "Swadians" later on.

I agree that some factions have way to much "help from auto-resolve" which the AI do.
Not to mention their troop composition even if they try to nerf things with being heavy cavalary tend to have too much speed bonus on the map, so they can form armies faster and get them into the places they need to be.

The game is great until you hit point, and then the ceaseless circle of constant warfare just tanks the fun.

Your only hope for now if you are on pc, is to use mods, and get things like Diplomacy so that war and peace can be tweaked.

the removal of causis belli from the game that we had in Warband was a huge gamedesignflaw for makeing things like lategame fun.
Now its just predatory and ganking by the ai that just makes it "grindy" and less fun.

I just want a fair,challenging and balanced experience in my game.
Have you considered working for or with one of them? That should cut down on the "chores" but still leave you with the "challenge" of dealing with the other one, no?

Have you considered gathering several towns for yourself and then betraying them? I do not know if this is as doable in Bannerlord as it was in Warband, I have not yet tried it. I do know there is a button for "leave kingdom," as well as a way to vote for kicking some other clan out... but would fiefs go with the clan, or no? ah, future things to experiment with :twisted:

I do think the AI is somewhat broken in regards to what you are experiencing. Anytime a kingdom I am a part of gets any expansion: we get continuous 3 or 4 front wars. If a kingdom without me in it expands... nobody seems to care :facepalm: I do not recall if such snowballing-effects were an issue in the previous patch because I was always the cause of the major expansions in most of those games 🤷‍♂️

Also: a much less drastic thing to consider would be to use a diplomacy mod of some sort. Treaties and alliances should be a pretty standard approach to addressing such things.

Removing an entire kingdom? Imaginary genocide? I think you take it too far, sir. Target one first, convince a bunch of their lords to defect to your kingdom, and they should go down fairly easily. The playthrough (on the last patch) when I took over the whole map started with me doing that to the Vlandians.

Have you considered gathering several towns for yourself and then betraying them? I do not know if this is as doable in Bannerlord as it was in Warband, I have not yet tried it.
Only way i play the game. On my first play over a year ago the king died and i was chosen as new king. Became so disapointed i started a new game.

Only way i play the game. On my first play over a year ago the king died and i was chosen as new king. Became so disapointed i started a new game.
That happened to me once (2nd playthrough) and I also stopped playing the character :???:. My guy was Battanian with several Battanian cities to his name, but pledged as a Vlandian vassal. Doerth? died and they named my Battanian king, despite him owning no Vlandian territory whatsoever and no other Vlandian lord having lost any territory... it felt culturally disingenuous and I could not keep playing him with such silliness. I had incorrectly assumed the ruling clan would stay as the ruling clan with so many lords and ladies still in De Meroc :roll:. There was no real reason for the lords to consider transferring power so it immediately broke the role-play feel to me :meh:

You've spent 2,600 hours in the game, and still haven't thought of obvious solutions like:

(1) Sabotaging those countries from the within
(2) Act as mercs frequently switching kingdoms to help with suppressing a kingdom that becomes too strong
(3) Act as mercs to help out kingdoms dying out, and help them rebuild lost ground
(4) Starting out with eliminating those factions before anyone else

... etc etc?

Frankly speaking, what you're saying here sounds like someone who played the game for less than 260 hours, much less 2,600.

You've spent 2,600 hours in the game, and still haven't thought of obvious solutions like:

(2) Act as mercs frequently switching kingdoms to help with suppressing a kingdom that becomes too strong
(3) Act as mercs to help out kingdoms dying out, and help them rebuild lost ground

... etc etc?

Frankly speaking, what you're saying here sounds like someone who played the game for less than 260 hours, much less 2,600.
Please see yourself out
You sound like "JuSt UsE ChEaTs BRUVVV"
Now!Get out and think what you did!

Also my point still stands,your arguments are unfortunately bad and not based on experience.
When I said REMOVE,I mean it!
Replace them with desert,barren not living anything there.
IDC what it takes,they are not good or healthy for this game,I KNOW it,you should know it and developers should be working on gradually fading them out!

Well, aren't we special.You know there are people playing those factions and plenty of people beat the game playing against them too, proving that they can in fact be dealt with?

What the hell have you been doing with those 2600 hours? fighting looters?

I have 2 vanilla saves started in January and in neither of them those factions are even an issue... In one I play as Vlandia and they are getting held back by bad AI decisions, can't even push Battanians. In the other they are not even half as strong as Aserai or Battanians (boosted by me so understandable, I lock up countless enemy lords while friendly armies rack up the fiefs). And Khuzait are only just average in both saves, even though I have not been fighting them.

... etc etc?

Sure these work, but also, how they work is because players needing to bs compensate for the poor systems in place. None of it was intentional gameplay/design from the devs, we made these 'solutions' while waiting/hoping TW fixes it (which they haven't) over the last 4+ years.

Don't remove any faction .. ADD new factions - Indus , with war elephants and SJWs screaming "Wacist, bigot, phobia"

Solved.
You can make a play through where you become your own kingdom, recruit atleast 1 clan from each faction (I did multiple from empire), set them up properly, leave the kingdom, and fight a new formidable foe! This play through I found quite fun.

Don't forget bannerlord mode and ironman, or it's just too easy :grin:

You would just want to remove the Aserai next if they got rid of Khuzait and vlandia.

It's good to start by taking out either khuzait or vlandia as you make your kingdom (or just clan only non-kingdom), just start in the back of their area and take all their stuff, makes it easy to just expand across the map. I would rather take down the khuzaits 1st because in a long game their high level armies can actually become powerful (200 KG at once is bad...) but early they are easy if you know how to separate and kill their HA. Vlandia is just a bigger, red, empire, it's not particularly hard to defeat and is good to save for last since it's so big already.

You can make a play through where you become your own kingdom, recruit atleast 1 clan from each faction (I did multiple from empire), set them up properly, leave the kingdom, and fight a new formidable foe! This play through I found quite fun.

Don't forget bannerlord mode and ironman, or it's just too easy :grin:

I never trust the AI, I always play as independent kingdom. Takes longer but not as much frustration nor tantrums . :grin:

I'll have to try Ironman but first some mods .

Please see yourself out
You sound like "JuSt UsE ChEaTs BRUVVV"
Now!Get out and think what you did!

Also my point still stands,your arguments are unfortunately bad and not based on experience.
When I said REMOVE,I mean it!
Replace them with desert,barren not living anything there.
IDC what it takes,they are not good or healthy for this game,I KNOW it,you should know it and developers should be working on gradually fading them out!
You sound like a child when something gets taken from you, why don't you fight them bro? Scared? I beaten vlandia and the khuzaits on bannerlord diff on a two front war. I have 1200 hours in single player alone and your opinion is still invalid and not based in reason. See yourself out. Maybe YOU ARE bad at the game

C'mon. I've conquered both these factions as Sturgia. The game isn't in need of LESS content. This may not be a joke but it is not serious.

C'mon. I've conquered both these factions as Sturgia. The game isn't in need of LESS content. This may not be a joke but it is not serious.
Correct why take two factions away when you can have more fun sabotaging them from the inside or outright destroying them

Back
Top Bottom