[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Agovic said:
Andronicus011 said:
Agovic said:
All Slavic-populated cities can have their names in Montenegrin lolz, since they're ALL THE SAME :grin: :grin:
That language does not exist.

Pfff... If we go which one is the oldest by which one instituted its grammar first and who has the oldest south-Slavic history, than I think it'll be Croats, but simply, I support calling the language Yugoslav :grin:
Not really, the old Slavic language had the Glagolitic script which arrived approximately at the same time both in Serbia and Croatia. The first Serbian state was formed around 758, while the first Croatian state was formed circa 840. However, the most correct name for the language which you and me speak today is Serbo-Croatian.
Btw sorry for the offtopic.

Guys... Discussions about problems on the Balkans caused the First World War.  :roll:
Just discuss somewhere else.

In version 1? The latter. The faction would get peace for a little time with the French and their allies and declare war on all Coalition factions, but a while later the relationship with the French countries would drop to -30 again, and they would be at war with all factions of both sides. This messed diplomacy up in version 1, because after a while many factions became at war with everyone else.
My idea was to 'lock' the faction on one side, so that they can't join the other side as long as they are member of the side they're currently on. But they should then be able to defect from a side, to change sides (after defection from their initial side, and not while still at that side).
(Am I confusing?)

Diplomacy has been: FIXED
Hmm all factions turn into a big European War? It seems Berthout based his diplomacy script on positive relation points. And... positive relation points do not exist in native MB.
From now all factions have a chance of 5% per week to change side or stay neutral!

You may have overlooked my post in the casual off-topic.

Evil Cereal said:
...Actually, regarding the player factions, is there a Warband-themed code for creating player factions implemented, or is there a way to seize the throne of the country you want?

Also, is there going to be a purpose for civilian clothes?

Or overlooked thing that Agovic said....

Agovic said:
And ye, a player that starts his own faction should be more able to make peace with other factions ( aka all should immediatelly get right to rule ) for a good sum of money...

I would appreciate this too, because I'd like to rebel too and join Coalition or Emperor!  :wink:

Tom Bubu said:

Agovic said:
And ye, a player that starts his own faction should be more able to make peace with other factions ( aka all should immediatelly get right to rule ) for a good sum of money...

That looks more like a suggestion than a feature.

Evil Cereal said:
Tom Bubu said:

Agovic said:

" Should be more able.... " should = proposition, so ye, suggestion :grin:

Evil Cereal said:
Tom Bubu said:

Agovic said:

Excuse me if it sounds like suggestion, I'm really tired, came home from outside trip with friends. I have just wanted to highlight what he has written  :wink: and that it is good idea  :idea:  :wink: :wink:

Ehhh? What do you actually mean? The possibility to create more than one player kingdom?
I really have no clue if there is a Warband script for seizing thrones.
But you do know Europe 1805 is set in 1805, not from 1200 till 1800? And a day lasts real minutes so it's not historical accurate if I spend all of my time to kingdom management.

Hmm it seems a lot of people like running an own kingdom (me too...). But... time is short and I need to finish all work in lesser than 5 weeks. Just try to convince me!  :mrgreen:

Just stay tuned for town management!

Civilian clothes are meant for townwalkers, but you can wear them as well if you want to feel like a real gentleman!

Quintillius said:
Just try to convince me!  :mrgreen:

You will not have to deal with all these sick patriots on the forums, as everyone could make his own faction, and possibly select its culture.

You can do that in a later release, of course  :wink:

Evil Cereal said:
Quintillius said:

You will not have to deal with all these sick patriots on the forums, as everyone could make his own faction, and possibly select its culture.

Lol!
A later release  :lol:!? Europe 1805 III!
Well as long medals, positive feedbacks and other stuff keeps coming I will see :wink:!

Quintillius said:
Evil Cereal said:
Quintillius said:

Lol!
A later release  :lol:!? Europe 1805 III!

No, I meant an update!!  :grin:

Quintillius said:
Ehhh? What do you actually mean? The possibility to create more than one player kingdom?
I really have no clue if there is a Warband script for seizing thrones.
But you do know Europe 1805 is set in 1805, not from 1200 till 1800? And a day lasts real minutes so it's not historical accurate if I spend all of my time to kingdom management.

Hmm it seems a lot of people like running an own kingdom (me too...). But... time is short and I need to finish all work in lesser than 5 weeks. Just try to convince me!  :mrgreen:

No no no. I mean this: When you capture a town - castle, you are a rebel from that country or you can name your kingdom. But, when you have your own ONE kingdom, you cant do much and the idea is that you would be able to join to the coalition or join with the emperor.

Update: Tournaments Are Back!

* Two different new arena’s!
* Fight with sabres, swords, pistols and daggers!
* Possible to set higher bets now!

* New images for factions screen.
  (white marks are a bug, which hasn't been fixed yet)

mountblade2012072016331.png

mountblade2012072016314.png

mountblade2012072016262.png

mountblade2012072016243.png

mountblade2012072016231.png

mountblade2012072016240.png

mountblade2012072016334.png

mountblade2012071916033.png

mountblade2012071916033.png

mountblade2012071916032.png

Oh god yesssss. You sir are a refined gentlemen of many manly tastes.

Just one question, will the people who enter the tournie be dressed more like people and soldiers of the era (I have a dislike for Mount and Blade placeholders really seen so many with the mods I've played).

I've kept these clothing, because of the colors of the teams. So the player can see who belongs to his team and who belongs to the opponent team.

If I get the civil cloths of Sudi555 I will take a look at this. I might think up something.

Quintillius said:
I've kept these clothing, because of the colors of the teams. So the player can see who belongs to his team and who belongs to the opponent team.

If I get the civil cloths of Sudi555 I will take a look at this. I might think up something.

It could just be a fancy looking 18th century style long sleeve shirt all colour coded or with sashes and the occasional accessory for variety. Not expecting fancy custom made tournie uniforms or anything realy.

Captured Joe said:
Because "Prince-Bishopric of Montenegro" is on top of the list? :neutral:
It should get a "The" before it, just as all other factions, IMO.
Fixed.

Sekum said:

I don´t know where do you find that portuguese flag (it seems to be the flag of a regiment) but it´s historically wrong. The correct one is:

800px-Flag_Portugal_%281707%29.svg.png
Don't worry. The flag is correct. These images are the flags the factions bear in battle :wink:!

Back
Top Bottom