[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Captured Joe said:
Quintillius said:
(I may forgot someone so please contact me if you're not on the list, while you put so much effort in this mod)
I wonder, didn't oliver255 contribute to the mod? I recall reading posts of him on the first pages in which he offered to make scenes, and giving a link to a sound pack.

Also Agovic, that's rather interesting. After the HRE was dissolved, the German states united in the Confederation of the Rhine, of which Bavaria was the most important member. :smile:
He isn't that active any more unfortunately =\.

Competition has been started!!

In this week eveyone may vote for the ugliest face! The winner becomes a special Bèta-tester of Europe 1805 - War of the Third Coaliton II!

Poll: Which face is the ugliest?
1aderemi123.png

2seanbeanshako.jpg

newface-36ecbdf.jpg

4evilcereal.jpg

[*]1. Aderemi123
[*]2. SeanBeanShako
[*]3. Sekum
[*]4. Evil Cereal

46866.png

I do hope you can post us pictures of that character outside Mount and Musket Sekum, as I've got it saved from that thread.

Even though I already am a BETA tester, here's something little from me

mb8z.png

IT BURNS! IT BURNS MY EYES... XD

SeanBeansShako said:
I do hope you can post us pictures of that character outside Mount and Musket Sekum, as I've got it saved from that thread.

Well, I admit I was not the one who made that face but as far as I know, the competition was about the ugliest face which it doesn´t imply I had to be the one who did it. But if i misunderstood it and Quintillius say it, I will be glad to retire myself from the competition.

OMG SRSLY!!! if he didnt make it then il also post a few faces BUT I didnt make them :

xKPIv.jpg

TFwWa.jpg

vikingrface.png

amani.jpg

DBZU-.jpg

i didnt make any, but since he posted what he didnt make i can post what i want to post even if i didnt make!!!!!!

Sekum said:
SeanBeansShako said:

Well, I admit I was not the one who made that face but as far as I know, the competition was about the ugliest face which it doesn´t imply I had to be the one who did it. But if i misunderstood it and Quintillius say it, I will be glad to retire myself from the competition.

No need to retire, just quickly throw up a new one with the face generator right now. Hell, mine was randomised with a few slides being dragged one way or the other. Shame you can't see it in profile view though.

Competition
I ask every fan of Europe 1805 to participate in this competition! You need to pm me a picture of your ugliest created face ingame! Then I will make a poll and the people with the most votes participates in the bèta!

Hmm. I clearly said: "...a picture of your ugliest created face ingame!"

So I want you to make an ugly face in Mount & Blade Native.
Do not worry about a retirement, just create another face and I will release a new poll.

/August 13 2012 is the end of the competition !/

Indeed! One week and you can play the Bèta!
Guys, the poll has been reset since Sekum pm'ed a new image :wink:!
Just go to the first post and vote again :wink:! I am curious who will become the winner!

But I might reduce the burdens with this beautiful image:

Also, after the release of the mod people can make minimods, did you know?

Bump, plus today's anneversary of something " glorious " for Montenegro's diplomacy during the Crimean War ( yes it's offtopic but ye :razz: )

On today's date, that far 1855., Danilo I of Montenegro found himself in Paris along Napoleon III on diplomatic negotiations. As the Crimean War was tearing everyone in it apart, France, Britain, Sardinia and Turkey had big losses. The French Emperor, Napoleon III, was negotiating with Danilo I of Montenegro so that Montenegro " would not impose war onto the Ottoman Empire before 2 years have passed from the Crimean War's ending " ( that would happen in 1856 )

The Montenegrin High Command has already prepared everything to join Russia in the war against the Turks, all that was left was to wear their uniforms and head onto Albania and south Serbia, which would result in the ultimate defeat of the Turks on all fronts, and Turks were the main power going against Russia, and supplying the most men as well as territory to attack the Russians from. The Montenegrin attack would probably result in the ultimate defeat of the anti-Russian coalition.

Here's a part of the speech between Danilo I and Napoleon III that I quote :
Napoleon III : Is there a possibility that your war against the Ottomans doesn't happen, or either is delayed, for at least onto 2 years after the ending of our anti-Russian war.
Danilo I : War doesn't have to happen, but it shall, events onto now had shown that the only possible way to the ultimate Montenegrin victory is war against Turkey, even if it's onto the cost of your so-called " holy anti-Russian alliance"... Lets put it this way, if we cross the border, there will be war!
Napoleon III : Can I know will you cross the border?
Danilo I : You will know when the time is right, if there's war, we'll most certainly cross the border, my dear comrade

Napoleon III later offered him some 200.000 francs in gold, which he accepted, so the Montenegrins attacked the Ottomans 2 years later (185:cool: and ultimately defeated them at Grahovo, making it almost impossible for them to fight back against anyone anymore until they were destroyed in the end of WW1. :razz:

What was the funniest to me is how he said to him You will know when the time is right, if there's war, we'll most certainly cross the border, my dear comrade

Agovic said:
The Montenegrin High Command has already prepared everything to join Russia in the war against the Turks, all that was left was to wear their uniforms and head onto Albania and south Serbia, which would result in the ultimate defeat of the Turks on all fronts, and Turks were the main power going against Russia, and supplying the most men as well as territory to attack the Russians from. The Montenegrin attack would probably result in the ultimate defeat of the anti-Russian coalition.
Impossible. A Montenegrin attack on the Turks would mean the "ultimate defeat of the Turks on all fronts"? Even if Romania, which was many times bigger than puny Montenegroe, would have joined the war of the Russian side, I think the outcome wouldn't have changed at all.

Agovic said:
Napoleon III later offered him some 200.000 francs in gold, which he accepted, so the Montenegrins attacked the Ottomans 2 years later (185:cool: and ultimately defeated them at Grahovo, making it almost impossible for them to fight back against anyone anymore until they were destroyed in the end of WW1. :razz:
A single Ottoman defeat by a dwarf state would mean the collapse of their (still huge) military? Even by 1912 the Ottomans were considered a considerable military power in the Balkans, until they were humiliated by the Serbians, Greeks and Bulgarians that year, in the First Balkan War. Montenegro managed to snatch one city from the Turks in that war, but agreed with the western powers to retreat his army from the city, in exchange for money loans, which he used to patch up the prestige of his impopular reign at home. He almost caused the First World War two years too soon.

Captured Joe said:
Agovic said:
Impossible. A Montenegrin attack on the Turks would mean the "ultimate defeat of the Turks on all fronts"? Even if Romania, which was many times bigger than puny Montenegroe, would have joined the war of the Russian side, I think the outcome wouldn't have changed at all.

Agovic said:
A single Ottoman defeat by a dwarf state would mean the collapse of their (still huge) military? Even by 1912 the Ottomans were considered a considerable military power in the Balkans, until they were humiliated by the Serbians, Greeks and Bulgarians that year, in the First Balkan War. Montenegro managed to snatch one city from the Turks in that war, but agreed with the western powers to retreat his army from the city, in exchange for money loans, which he used to patch up the prestige of his impopular reign at home. He almost caused the First World War two years too soon.

My friend Agovic is fellow thinks  Bosnian Genocide never happen.

Depends what you clarify to as " Bosnian Genocide ", the one done by the Turks in 1873-6, the one done by the Austrians in 1878-1880 or the one done by the Austrians over the Serb-Bosnian population in 1909-1918?

Back
Top Bottom