[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Evil Cereal said:
Agovic said:
Can we name our rebel nations??? :smile:

I second this!

Idea: what about some nationalist rebel parties randomly spawning around Tirol, Ireland, Catalonia, Hungary, Siebenburgen, etc., possibly trying to capture some pre-defined cities? And when they succeed, a new nation could rise, being at war with the state they captured the city from, being listed in the Factions, and have some pre-defined rulers and vassals?

Best idea this one! Like in Empire:Total War, nations rise and fall, this would bring new "dynamic way" to this game  :wink:

Would work well with the suggested Revolutionary Job I suggested a few pages back.

Question, do you get a barracks building or workhouse with a small chest you can store your spares in before you get rich enough to buy a house?

It will be cool if when you decide to execute prisoners, appears a scene with a firing squad killing them; like the painting "The Third of May"
Hmm. Do more people want this?

Question, do you get a barracks building or workhouse with a small chest you can store your spares in before you get rich enough to buy a house?
There aren't really chests to put stuff in.

Idea: what about some nationalist rebel parties randomly spawning around Tirol, Ireland, Catalonia, Hungary, Siebenburgen, etc., possibly trying to capture some pre-defined cities? And when they succeed, a new nation could rise, being at war with the state they captured the city from, being listed in the Factions, and have some pre-defined rulers and vassals?
I tried to implement that buggy Warband Claimant's Kit, but it seems it's going to be too much work.

Really? I assumed you would store stuff in your houses at least....

And yeah, I wouldn't mind an execution scene as long as you have the option to skip seeing it.

Evil Cereal said:
The Tirolean rebellion was aganst the Bavarians, and they rebelled because they wanted Habsburg rule back. The Tyrol was given to Bavaria after the 1805 war, and during the time the mod is set in it was still Habsburg territory. There would really be no point for them to rebel.
in-game.
Ireland? Maibe a good idea. Or with a claimant...
Catalonia? Hungary? Siebenburgen? Those areas rebelled not during the Napoleonic wars, AFAIK, and also had no reason to, then.

Quintillius said:
It will be cool if when you decide to execute prisoners, appears a scene with a firing squad killing them; like the painting "The Third of May"
Hmm. Do more people want this?
Not really neccesary for me. Or you can solve it the way Medieval 2:Total War does: When choosing that option, you hear the muskets shoot.
Maybe.

Well you can hear a scream and an insult if you click that option.

Guys! What about one faction: Rebels.
At some moments ingame you will see some towns fall in Revolutionist's hands. But these rebels do not capture other towns. So I don't know if you guys like it...

Captured Joe said:
Evil Cereal said:
The Tirolean rebellion was aganst the Bavarians, and they rebelled because they wanted Habsburg rule back. The Tyrol was given to Bavaria after the 1805 war, and during the time the mod is set in it was still Habsburg territory. There would really be no point for them to rebel.
in-game.
Ireland? Maibe a good idea. Or with a claimant...
Catalonia? Hungary? Siebenburgen? Those areas rebelled not during the Napoleonic wars, AFAIK, and also had no reason to, then.
Don't know about other countries but Hungary and all parts of Austro-Hungarian empire started to rebel approx. in 1848 when Second French Republic was proclaimed so no use for rebels even it would spice up game :razz:

Quintillius said:
Guys! What about one faction: Rebels.
At some moments ingame you will see some towns fall in Revolutionist's hands. But these rebels do not capture other towns. So I don't know if you guys like it...
That's a good idea, I like it. Kind of Medieval 2 TW style. Lovely  :wink:
BTW, Idea: Capturing rebel settlements while being a rebel of another faction could give some amount of Right to Rule  :idea:

'Rebels' could maybe be deserters who've had enough or tasted the teaching of the Revolution?

If it becomes that much a problem, I think you can be allowed to use artistic licence just once in this case.

this is just a quick silly question but depending on how far developed the game is, I was wondering if was still possible to create a shooting range or a target practice thing for the rifles and pistols. It would be nice to have a place to train and develop a more accurate way to shoot rather than straight on a battlefield.

Hmmm... Lets start a pool, what are you gonna do first when you get your hands on that shiny mod :grin:

As an image is worth a thousand words, here we go

greatermontenegro.png

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Trollers gonna troll

Agovic said:
Hmmm... Lets start a pool, what are you gonna do first when you get your hands on that shiny mod :grin:

I will join up with Toad and will be sent by the Emperor of the Toads to capture London by all means. I will not keep any fiefs in Britain, but instead, after capturing the south of England, I will march to upper Hungary and establish my fiefdom there, later breaking off France. No patriotism here  :razz:

Update: "Experience the Revolutions at Close Quarters!"

* 6 Great Powers have a monthly chance of facing a revolution.
* Duchy of Warsaw
* Kingdom of France
* Republic of Ireland
* Republic of Venice
* Republic of Russia
* Republic of Spain
* You can talk with the revolution leader and join them, but beware, there are no
  officers. On the other hand the leader has around 200/300 troops. Enough to
  terrify the surrounding area!
* Recruiting troops is still possible. You can recruit the troops of the faction the
  revolution started in.

mountblade2012072715235.png

mountblade2012072600332.png

mountblade2012072715190.png

mountblade2012072715191.png

mountblade2012072715192.png

mountblade2012072715192.png

mountblade2012072715194.png

mountblade2012072715200.png

mountblade2012072715201.png

mountblade2012072715201.png

mountblade2012072715202.png

mountblade2012072715202.png

mountblade2012072715203.png

mountblade2012072715203.png

mountblade2012072715235.png

aderemi123 said:
this is just a quick silly question but depending on how far developed the game is, I was wondering if was still possible to create a shooting range or a target practice thing for the rifles and pistols. It would be nice to have a place to train and develop a more accurate way to shoot rather than straight on a battlefield.
The accuracy of pistols is very low. Muskets though are better at this, but reloading them takes centuries.

I've already made the bullet white, so you can see how the bullet flies through the sky!

Don't suppose if you can provide the file to make the bullet black or grey for purists like me?

And that Revolutionary system my god sir is perfection. Now we just need the profession in a future update of this mod and we can all be Robspierre. Without losing our heads.

Back
Top Bottom