[Plaza] - Main Topic

Do you support the Europe 1805 - II version?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 756 78.2%
  • Yes, I do

Votes: 211 21.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello folks! This time I don't have any screenshots for you  :lol:. This time, I need your help :wink:!

I hope you might be interested to show me some piano music! I'd like to use the best pieces ingame.

Well, I will try to find something nice for ye asap,  :wink: if i have time.
Tough I'll write some known autors/interprets. Maybe some will be less known  :razz::

Ludwig van Beethoven
Bedřich Smetana  (Czech, born 1824 dunno if you accept him)
Giuseppe Verdi
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky  (born 1840 - I really don't expect his music in this mod XD )
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Frédéric Chopin
Joseph Haydn
Franz Xaver Gruber
Hector Berlioz  (French, born 1803 so dunno if you accept him too)
Sebastian Bach
Francois Couperin (born 1668 - died 1735, played mostly on Harpsichord/Cembalo)

Also some other interprets, e.g. violin composers and other people:
Niccolò Paganini - violin

Some composers from deeper history (1500):
Michael Praetorius  -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Praetorius
Hieronymus Praetorius  -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieronymus_Praetorius
Bartholomaeus Praetorius  -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartholomaeus_Praetorius
Jacob Praetorius  -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Praetorius

Well you can try to find .mp3s or music files to these, I will try to find some too but I doesn't expect good quality records from youtube / other sites  :???:

@Oliver>> Well, now you got the names, just search the links  :mrgreen:  And we are done  :lol:

Tom Bubu said:
@Oliver>> Well, now you got the names, just search the links  :mrgreen:  And we are done  :lol:

You can click on the link and it brings you to a nice version of the song on Youtube.  :razz:

Aah thank you very much. Some of your music touches one's hearth.

Thank you for your help Tom Bubu, but I didn't want to read the biography of the autors/interprets.
I wanted you to show me the best piano pieces you've ever heard. And since Oliver255 showed me some very long pieces, I do like to see some short pieces now =).

Quintillius said:
Aah thank you very much. Some of your music touches one's hearth.

Thank you for your help Tom Bubu, but I didn't want to read the biography of the autors/interprets.
I wanted you to show me the best piano pieces you've ever heard. And since Oliver255 showed me some very long pieces, I do like to see some short pieces now =).

Okay  :wink: I understand,... Sry for mistake. (btw, call me Bubu only, I feel better then  :wink:)

Update:

I have improved my buildings a lot:

220463.png

wery nice buildings...but what is wrong with my cuirassier model? did you change the ammount of triangles? :sad:

Big update:
It looked like I was gone last weeks. Now I am back with a big update :wink:! I took a look at the features and I have changed them hugely. Also I have made a lot of progress. Implementing new features like camp entrechnments (really interesting) and hunting - which needed a big fix. If you want some screenshots, just tell me.

Also don't forget to take a look at the new poll (check spoilers at first post)! :wink:

Update: The Butcher
New screenshot of the butcher:
How do you like the butcher scene?

Interesting details:
- Every town has a butcher
- One can work for only one butcher.
- One can earn money by hunting.
- If one resigns, he has to wait 3 days before he can apply again.
- Boar flesh is rare, but has a lot of profits unlike deer flesh.

Quintillius said:
Update: The Butcher
New screenshot of the butcher:
How do you like the butcher scene?

Interesting details:
- Every town has a butcher
- One can work for only one butcher.
- One can earn money by hunting.
- If one resigns, he has to wait 3 days before he can apply again.
- Boar flesh is rare, but has a lot of profits unlike deer flesh.

Bloody nice mate, Can't wait for this to play :grin:
Just make sure that when I kill atleast one deer by musket, I'll get hide or meat because sometimes I've got error in 1866 mod.  :???:

You get an error when you kill all deers/boars of a party, don't you?
I didn't got anything else than errors when I implemented this script. So I made a fix and nobody should care about errors now  :mrgreen:.

Also have someone already seen that mega butchering knife in the flesh somewhere behind in the screenie?

Update: The French Imperial Dragoons

The Arise of the French Imperial Dragoons
"The dragoon regiments of the line distinguished themselves in the German Campaign of 1805, and so Napoleon decided (in a decree of April 15, 1806) to reorganize the cavalry of the Guard and create within it a regiment of dragoons (Regiment de Dragons de la Garde Impériale), made up of three squadrons, headed by 60 officers personally selected by Napoleon. The first squadron was to have 296 men, and be made up of "vélites", whilst the other two were regular squadrons of 476 horsemen. To complete this new unit, each of the 30 dragoon regiments of the line provided 12 men, each of whom had done 10 years of service, and the brigadier, chasseur, and dragoon line regiments provided the sous-officiers. This regiment quickly became known as the Régiment de dragons de l'Impératrice (the Empress' Dragoons) in tribute to their patroness, Joséphine de Beauharnais, and up until its last member died, the Regiment marked the anniversary of her death.

The unit's numbers rose to 1269 in 1807 with the addition of two new squadrons, and on December 9, 1813 it was attached to the Guard's 3rd regiment of éclaireurs. The dragoons' uniform and weaponry was the same as those of the Guard's mounted grenadiers, only in green rather than blue, and (in place of the bonnet à poil) a copper helmet with a hanging mane in the Neo-Greek Minerve style, and a red plume."

source: Wikipedia.org

Only Napoleon has them.

Napoleon who wants to show his new uniform

Are you the one who dares to challenge them?

Don't notice the ugly and wrong helmet, it needs to be replaced.

Quintillius said:
You get an error when you kill all deers/boars of a party, don't you?
I didn't got anything else than errors when I implemented this script. So I made a fix and nobody should care about errors now  :mrgreen:.

Also have someone already seen that mega butchering knife in the flesh somewhere behind in the screenie?

Update: The French Imperial Dragoons

The Arise of the French Imperial Dragoons
"The dragoon regiments of the line distinguished themselves in the German Campaign of 1805, and so Napoleon decided (in a decree of April 15, 1806) to reorganize the cavalry of the Guard and create within it a regiment of dragoons (Regiment de Dragons de la Garde Impériale), made up of three squadrons, headed by 60 officers personally selected by Napoleon. The first squadron was to have 296 men, and be made up of "vélites", whilst the other two were regular squadrons of 476 horsemen. To complete this new unit, each of the 30 dragoon regiments of the line provided 12 men, each of whom had done 10 years of service, and the brigadier, chasseur, and dragoon line regiments provided the sous-officiers. This regiment quickly became known as the Régiment de dragons de l'Impératrice (the Empress' Dragoons) in tribute to their patroness, Joséphine de Beauharnais, and up until its last member died, the Regiment marked the anniversary of her death.

The unit's numbers rose to 1269 in 1807 with the addition of two new squadrons, and on December 9, 1813 it was attached to the Guard's 3rd regiment of éclaireurs. The dragoons' uniform and weaponry was the same as those of the Guard's mounted grenadiers, only in green rather than blue, and (in place of the bonnet à poil) a copper helmet with a hanging mane in the Neo-Greek Minerve style, and a red plume."

source: Wikipedia.org

Only Napoleon has them.

Napoleon who wants to show his new uniform

Are you the one who dares to challenge them?

Don't notice the ugly and wrong helmet, it needs to be replaced.

Yeah, exactly, I've had that bug/error  :lol:  so siriously nice you've fixed it
....This game will be like new Cossacks II: Battle for Europe  but in 1st person  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom