Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 7900 XTX
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 X
RAM: 32 G
Motherboard: X 570
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

This is the battle location -in trees - in the middle of winter - in the middle of the night

sCWGQ.jpg

This is the battle scene .. I see the unit tags and vague shapes like trees , nothing else . I have a LG OLED C2 (blacker blacks) Maybe that's the problem ?

I was able to play the battle - everyone attack and won.

7Am9J.jpg

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Have you tried verifying the game after this issue?
Is this also happening on High graphics preset? Is it always like this on any battle located there or was this just a one off thing?

Verified ok.

Game is being run on High Performance.

I have never seen this in any other battles, even those fought at night. Maybe its the location ? I have never fought a battle there before.

I will try to fight another battle there at night, if i can, to see what happens.

Hasn't happened again, I think it was just rare circumstances, all the planets aligned - Mid winter, midnight, middle of a dark forest, OLED Tv wanting to prove itself, Riddick with glowing eyes and wrapped in chains, etc etc

Mark it as non-bug.

Happened just the once to me also but on xbox series x

Back
Top Bottom