Pirate M&B 1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy

Recruit
Why is everybody pirating M&B 1.0 ?

Does nobody have any sense of *honour* to game companies that spend years producing games?.

All you do is download them for free and dont care?.

Isnt that unfair? Especailly for paying customers?. (Isnt TaleWorlds a small poor company?.)

Does the offical release of M&B differ from the one you are all stealing?, Do you intend to buy the real one?.

Your oppinions please.

Thanks.

NOTE - The font on this forum made it hard to see some things.....

Gavin said:
No one is pirating. I think you misunderstood the situation.

It seems to me as if people are downloading for free..... (And getting banned for exposing where).

Merentha said:
Havoc134 said:
Stacy said:
Gavin said:

It seems to me as if people are downloading for free..... (And getting banned for exposing where).

well the game is a free download...
Excuse me?

i mean the game as a demo, lol dont want anyone to get the wrong idea

EDIT: my point is, you get the full game, but you can only play it till lvl 8 or whatever

Stacy said:
Gavin said:

That's right, because other downloads make you pay through your computer before it starts.  :roll:
It still needs an activation key to play past the trial limit.

I'll admit that is a bit messed up.

I however bought my beta key the first day I found M&B and have been waiting ever since.  :twisted:

Holy mother of forum spam batman!

Off topic in a massive way... but seeing as everyone in the planet is in this post atm. Question..

Is there a guide anywhere that shows what character creation choices give which skills/stats? Never did quite figure that out lol.  Always just guessed over and over, and alt-f4'd.

Stacy said:
Leandro1021DX said:
The Mercenary said:
Holy ****, 1.0's on the internet already?

yes it is... i have it and its awesome

You know if you said that on any big company like EA or something you would get banned and sued.

actually... wait nvm look it up on the search bar if you want more info *narrowly dodges the banhammer*

Jhaerik said:
Off topic in a massive way... but seeing as everyone in the planet is in this post atm. Question..

Is there a guide anywhere that shows what character creation choices give which skills/stats? Never did quite figure that out lol.  Always just guessed over and over, and alt-f4'd.

btw try to post in the right parts of the fourm

Yep, sued for downloading it ***  ******** from a ****** hosted in *******. One day before we'd have it anyway... and which we already paid for.  :grin:

I know that Havoc, that's why I said off-topic. Just happens everyone's reading this post atm. :razz:

Few more ******* just in case rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom