PF 1.1 Change Log

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, when do the PF 1.1 comes out? And can you add please Continental's Army uniforms? In 1776 1.5 there is one called "Hessian Grenadier" Uniform, that one looks very similar to the Army's uniforms, + Plain Tricorne I use that in the 1776 mod too. And maybe more types of firearms? Like exact names of the firearms in that time like brown bress, charleville, etc...

USADominic said:
Hey, when do the PF 1.1 comes out? And can you add please Continental's Army uniforms? In 1776 1.5 there is one called "Hessian Grenadier" Uniform, that one looks very similar to the Army's uniforms, + Plain Tricorne I use that in the 1776 mod too. And maybe more types of firearms? Like exact names of the firearms in that time like brown bress, charleville, etc...

It has been discussed, though we still need some permissions or just edit them to make it our property. We'll try to work further on weapons, uniforms, ships etc, to make it a bit more comfortable for players possibility of chose. The uniforms are indeed needed, especially the Continental Army Officer/Soldier uniform from the American Revolution, it will make it look fare more greater for the time period.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
USADominic said:

It has been discussed, though we still need some permissions or just edit them to make it our property. We'll try to work further on weapons, uniforms, ships etc, to make it a bit more comfortable for players possibility of chose. The uniforms are indeed needed, especially the Continental Army Officer/Soldier uniform from the American Revolution, it will make it look fare more greater for the time period.

That's good news! So I think it will be soon :grin: thanks for the answer!

USADominic said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
USADominic said:

That's good news! So I think it will be soon :grin: thanks for the answer!

Soon and soon.... wont say it in that way :razz:

Is this mod dead? I'd checked out the one server from time to time and never see more than 10 people on. Is this update still being worked on?

Sunny Beach said:
Is this mod dead? I'd checked out the one server from time to time and never see more than 10 people on. Is this update still being worked on?

No it is not dead. If you're living in US, that is normal you don't see much players since the only active server is EU based.

BlackSniper said:
Sunny Beach said:
Is this update still being worked on?

BlackSniper said:
The last thread update for the PF 1.1 Change Log is: « Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 05:04:42 PM by Ra'Jiska »

And the last thread update about the change log, should say enough about the update progression.

You failed at quoting above. But the thread can be old, but the mod can be in progress, it's not depended on the thread, so you cannot draw a conclusion without asking the developer itself or wait for his official respond.

Oh Aleks, Are you really going to "defend" the update, while everyone know that the progression has been stopped.
The announcement was more then 9 months ago. Nothing happened between it.

And yes, I know that Austro is going to start making the new update with RaJiska.
But I first want to see that, before I believe it.

BlackSniper said:
Oh Aleks, Are you really going to "defend" the update, while everyone know that the progression has been stopped.
The announcement was more then 9 months ago. Nothing happened between it.

And yes, I know that Austro is going to start making the new update with RaJiska.
But I first want to see that, before I believe it.

Well PF is the only sub-mod alive and will be the only sub-mod for Persistent World (You do not need to remind me of PE or PS, there is already prizes standing for handing over for the records they may reach when they lunch) Progression has not stopped, it has just not been worked on as the developer may have other things to do or lost his interest in Warband or maybe a third issue.

Everyone knows that. But for now let the holidays pass.

Back
Top Bottom