Pets pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Wellenbrecher said:
Having double sided tape on something we use a drying line obviously can't be a permanent solution :razz:
ahh...
to hang out on whatever is being used as drying racks. :lol:
AiMj2.jpg

NmJEL.jpg
man, she was tiny back then. ^^

Cat pictures? Cat pictures.
VMDD_.jpg
Ui-BZ.jpg
JYqtT.jpg

Shame about that last one. He had his tongue out for a good twenty seconds, but when I had finally found my phone he had pulled it back in :c
Also I vacuumed that carpet yesterday, it doesn't help when a cat loses that much hair and jumps into my room directly after sitting in the litterbox.

Alliban is a War Thunder reference, Gest. Wellen and Ulf and a few others like to play as the Axis in Simulator Mode, but this can be difficult when Allied aircraft are overpowered (as they have a tendency for being). Hence the term "Alliban", which I'm pretty sure is a combination of the words "Allied" and "Taliban."

Arvenski said:
Alliban is a War Thunder reference, Gest. Wellen and Ulf and a few others like to play as the Axis in Simulator Mode, but this can be difficult when Allied aircraft are overpowered (as they have a tendency for being). Hence the term "Alliban", which I'm pretty sure is a combination of the words "Allied" and "Taliban."
No, it's not a WT reference.
And it has nothing to do with overpowered or not, it's just general distaste and/or nickname.

So the dog I had disappeared. Maybe car hit her, or some crazy ass redneck shot her. :sad:
Been over a month since. Yesterday I've got a new pup. Got it from friends. Mix of a german shepherd and a labrador retriever.
He's three month old, and like a giant baby. Follows me everywhere, and likes my shoes apparently, one of my new reeboks I still can't find, the other is in a really bad condition. But hence the dog is still very young, it's perfect time to train him.
His name is Archie:
J_SQV.jpg
Tj9Ou.jpg

Fighting with the cat, "Rains of Castamere" comes up in the playlist. :razz:
I got a bit teary eyes for some blasted reason.

I actually wanted to turn him on his back and rub his belly, the face he makes is priceless. It's a bit like a classical cartoon animal has when displaying outrage/shock.

l9-ot.jpg
is_aV.jpg
Fm4uh.jpg

Alas, my clever plan was foiled. Two hands or the cat's cooperation are needed.
Gonna hire one of the flatmates to help me sometime later this week.

vaza_.jpg
Yeah, sure. :razz:

Huey loves to sleep in different locations.

Here he is sleeping by my sword:
Sleepbysword_zps1da4da8f.jpg

I found him like this one night after my wife and I went to bed. He's not allowed on the couch, so he sneaks onto it when we're asleep. I woke him up with the light.
sleeponcouch_zps93afd172.jpg

And here he is sleeping with his head under the bed. He's too big to fit under the bed, so he just get's his head under there.
sleepunderbed_zpsdd9ab4d4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom