Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Are there any animals at least? Just was on at United_PW-Server and found nothing but ****. Wanted to roleplay a huntsman :'(

If they need extra-spawns, when will there the first map with wild animals in it?

DarthSpasti said:
Are there any animals at least?
Yes, there are.
DarthSpasti said:
When will there the first map with wild animals in it?
Most probably all beta3 servers that you can find already have animals. To make sure, before double clicking on a server to join, just hover on its name (so that the "server info" sub-menu thing comes up) and you'll find "Animal limit = X" or something like that; a clear indication that there ARE animals in the map.

Hey guys... I'm gettin an error while loading. Any ideas?

That's how it looks:

|__________________________________________________|

I tryed both, downloading the full version and updating, nothing helped.

When i press the DL link to Nexus this shows up: Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'PERSISTENT' in /home/mount/public_html/Core/BBoC.pinc on line 838
is it something wrong with the website or do i just have to wait a bit or is the File no longer available?

King Darkza said:
When i press the DL link to Nexus this shows up: Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'PERSISTENT' in /home/mount/public_html/Core/BBoC.pinc on line 838
is it something wrong with the website or do i just have to wait a bit or is the File no longer available?
I don't know; just use the mirror download link if it still doesn't work.

For some reason every game i join i crash 1 minute after playing and its kind of annoying....it only happens with this mod :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I really like this mod and i would like to be able to play it..Please help me

another useless PW, still randomers still lazy ass Admins, when you guys get your **** together and actually know how to run a public server with atleast an admin on at all times , then shut ur **** down or dont have rules u cant enforce, another wasteless PW that hopefully will soon die as all the rest. really sad guys.

MagiKHAN said:
another useless PW, still randomers still lazy ass Admins, when you guys get your **** together and actually know how to run a public server with atleast an admin on at all times , then shut ur **** down or dont have rules u cant enforce, another wasteless PW that hopefully will soon die as all the rest. really sad guys.

Are you insulting the mod here or are you just lost? This is not a server topic....so i don't see why you brought up admins and rules  :???:

MagiKHAN said:
Yh i Agree with Peton, dude don't be such a waste of space bringing irrelevant stuff into here.

MagiKHAN said:
Kinda like to see you try and host 130 people without getting randomers. But yea this isn't a server topic.

Splintert said:
People are still stuck in the mindset that developer = server host like cRPG.

Individuals host the servers, they're just more reigned in by developers if they wanna get XP/Gold (which is to say, actually play cRPG).

Back
Top Bottom