Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

How can I get back to 4.3? I downloaded the 4.4 version but there are servers which are not in 4.4 yet and I want to play in those servers. Where can I find the link to PW 4.3?

Lordikar said:
Does the currecnt Name Server work for 4.4 too?
Yes, there were no name server related changes in 4.4.
128th_Can said:
How can I get back to 4.3? I downloaded the 4.4 version but there are servers which are not in 4.4 yet and I want to play in those servers. Where can I find the link to PW 4.3?
Every single version of PW 4 is available from the official hosting: use the link in the first post to "browse the main hosting site".

Hello i want make a PW server i download a server files from this topic and i don't know how i can make server anyone can help me?

WilsonPL said:
Hello i want make a PW server i download a server files from this topic and i don't know how i can make server anyone can help me?
Look on Youtube how to make a Mount and Blade Warband Server, then put Mount and Blade Warband PW 4.4 (or older) server setup
See if that works

Hello Developers and People reading this,

I have come to mention here before i continue its been ages since iv played PW bout 3 months now due to bad internet problems
Continuing on, I have come to remember constant Randomers and Inadequate Roleplay such as "500g or Die" and would like to request a Hardcore server that has a password on only for Those who want to play Hardcore Roleplay, i'm slowly getting back into PW but im still be griefed by Randomers and bad RP'ers.
I hope this catchs the attention of many PW Server owners, or those who want to have a server for PW, i simply ask of you to make a PW Server for those Who want to Play Hardcore Roleplay

jazza1198 said:
Hello Developers and People reading this,

I have come to mention here before i continue its been ages since iv played PW bout 3 months now due to bad internet problems
Continuing on, I have come to remember constant Randomers and Inadequate Roleplay such as "500g or Die" and would like to request a Hardcore server that has a password on only for Those who want to play Hardcore Roleplay, i'm slowly getting back into PW but im still be griefed by Randomers and bad RP'ers.
I hope this catchs the attention of many PW Server owners, or those who want to have a server for PW, i simply ask of you to make a PW Server for those Who want to Play Hardcore Roleplay

Nexus had a Hardcore RP server which was passworded but I believe that sort of faded away.

jazza1198 said:
WilsonPL said:
Look on Youtube how to make a Mount and Blade Warband Server, then put Mount and Blade Warband PW 4.4 (or older) server setup
See if that works
You might be able to find a youtube video guide, but it could very well be wrong or confusing; there is a sticky guide thread in this forum board with the only official information about setting up PW servers.

robindelang2 said:
Its sorta semi-HCRP.
Dude Really! Aren't you annoyed by all the randomers and crap come on im sure you've encountered "500g or die" before at least more than once
I say to the dev's reopen that server make a website (easiest would be Enjin) then get people who are hardcore roleplayers like myself to join that website then join the server?

jazza1198 said:
I say to the dev's reopen that server make a website (easiest would be Enjin) then get people who are hardcore roleplayers like myself to join that website then join the server?
The PW "devs" have never had anything to do with running a server for years, and have no interest in it; especially not one tailored to another purpose than the game is designed for (prearranged consensual story acting rather than dynamic and competitive action). You just need to start or join an existing server of that type yourself, then find enough people who want to play on it with you - which might be harder than you think.

Vornne said:
jazza1198 said:
The PW "devs" have never had anything to do with running a server for years, and have no interest in it; especially not one tailored to another purpose than the game is designed for (prearranged consensual story acting rather than dynamic and competitive action). You just need to start or join an existing server of that type yourself, then find enough people who want to play on it with you - which might be harder than you think.

Now Vornne, I just want to add in my 2 cents here, I enjoy roleplaying because I find that players which are incapable of roleplaying are also incapable of understanding that one faction dominating the server is not dynamic and fun for anyone.

A dynamic game allows for a number of circumstances that you may find undesirable. It also provides you with the tools to prevent such circumstances from occurring.

A static game tells you what happens, a dynamic game lets you say what happens.

Back
Top Bottom