MP Native Persistent Age

Users who are viewing this thread

Current criticisms.

-Weapon damage is far too high so plate armour etc does not seem anywhere near worth the investment, this isn't native,one crossbow bolt should not almost kill a fully plated guy.
-Occasional freeze which causes havoc in combat.
-Map is really quite awful, each castle seems to be horrendously OP and resources are literally thrown around all over the landscape.
-Administration team is questionable.
-Items run out because no one knows how to make anything, item recipes must be uploaded.

James Grant said:
Current criticisms.

-Weapon damage is far too high so plate armour etc does not seem anywhere near worth the investment, this isn't native,one crossbow bolt should not almost kill a fully plated guy.
-Occasional freeze which causes havoc in combat.
-Map is really quite awful, each castle seems to be horrendously OP and resources are literally thrown around all over the landscape.
-Items run out because no one knows how to make anything, item recipes must be uploaded.

Weapons: we can fix that
Idk about freeze
We can go back to the old map if needed
Admin team, well....who is the problems?
I think we have item recipies on forum.

there are uploaded item recipes www.eumatrix.clanweb.eu

you just have to make ladder or two ladders and you can enter to the castle.
What is your suggestion for castles? How to make them easier for siege?

We can set respawning with patrial health and you will have more hp but I dont like if you respawn and you have 30% hp.

This is a wonderful mod, great content but sadly the creator of the mod and owner to the only server, Maestro, is complete rubbish and obviously wants this mod to die out. Being completely childish and only caring for his enjoyment, abusing the admin powers and letting the other server owner to do so aswell, I'm glad PW exists. I remember the only time I met you there where you combatlogged twice. Please, stay out of PW and spend your time on this ****ty server that you control. I can't recommend this to anyone who wants to get pushed around in this mod by admins, for an example, killing the owner of the server and getting perma banned, only explanation in chat would be "Playa banned" and nothing more to that. If Taleworlds would tolerate bad language I could ****talk you all day for acting like a seven year old kid, punching every other kid that closes in on his toy. Rant over.

James Grant said:
Current criticisms.

Yes ^

Tybalt_ said:
This is a wonderful mod, great content but sadly the creator of the mod and owner to the only server, Maestro, is complete rubbish and obviously wants this mod to die out. Being completely childish and only caring for his enjoyment, abusing the admin powers and letting the other server owner to do so aswell, I'm glad PW exists. I remember the only time I met you there where you combatlogged twice. Please, stay out of PW and spend your time on this ****ty server that you control. I can't recommend this to anyone who wants to get pushed around in this mod by admins, for an example, killing the owner of the server and getting perma banned, only explanation in chat would be "Playa banned" and nothing more to that. If Taleworlds would tolerate bad language I could ****talk you all day for acting like a seven year old kid, punching every other kid that closes in on his toy. Rant over.

James Grant said:
Current criticisms.

Yes ^

You're kinda stupid. Maestro and the other SO's dont abuse their admin powers. They are'nt even childish, the only one who is childish here is you posting a negative comment just because you can't play and they might killed you. So just think about that and don't write comments which are not real.

Tybalt_ said:

James Grant said:
Current criticisms.

Yes ^

Really interesting story.

LukyXs said:
Tybalt_ said:

James Grant said:
Current criticisms.

Yes ^

You're kinda stupid. Maestro and the other SO's dont abuse their admin powers. They are'nt even childish, the only one who is childish here is you posting a negative comment just because you can't play and they might killed you. So just think about that and don't write comments which are not real.

Sorry, I forgor that you were there and saw everything, thanks.

Maestrro said:
Tybalt_ said:

James Grant said:
Current criticisms.

Yes ^

Really interesting story.

Good to see that you admit to your mistakes.

We are doing well, we had 82 people on yesterday, it was great. We will hopefully be able to open up an NA server in the next 2-5 weeks, depending on how fast the player base grows. Tell your friends about the mod!

There will be a Crusader VS Jihad Event on Saturday, June the 7th, at 5 pm GMT/12 noon EST. The first battle will be a fight on a bridge to control the river Jordan (Round 1). Whichever faction wins the battle will advance to the opposing plain in front of the opposing fort, and there will be a land battle that takes place (Round 2). After this is done, all players will take to the ships at Lepanto! (Round 3) If one faction won both battles, it will be considered a “Bonus” round just for fun, if it was a tie it is the tiebreaker. Players are encouraged to ram, board, or shoot enemy ships, do anything you need to do to win! Tell your friends and clan about the event, and bring your all in the Crusader VS Jihad Event! Message me, HA_King_John, for more information!

Is their a way to make a spawn point for the AI agents that spawn in through the server panel. At the moment they have no current spawn point and are spawning in the corner of the map behind Notingham.

The AI have terrible player targeting and stay on a set target even when walking past another player. A possible difficulty increase for the bots as well

On another note, I edited your map on the AU server, their is a few problem i found, one was you can only create horses at commoner, some item chests and doors are not linked, its mainly some item chests. The only salt mine on the map has 3 veins each only carrying 5 salt bags, 1 of them is out side the boundary of the map. faction 8's mercenary troop is not linked with faction 8. Another major thing about the map is the factions are way to close and having resources such as mines out side of every castle can lead the server to having a bad economy. Which can result in everyone having too much money, not needing to serf and buying all the gear they want making people never worry and getting bored quickly(banks are not always a good idea)

In the scenes.txt your file looked like this - 0x00000333b00000000fffff00000000000000000000000000  and mine is - 0x0000000330000000000fffff000000000000000000000000  what I wanted to know was, what is the third 3 in yours and what is the b. Is your map and the max size.

In scene editor, above commoner town their is a big blue barrier box, what is this box for?

P.S. a friend has asked if it is possible to up their difficulty as they are beyond terrible. also due to sticking to one target and chasing them.

I've made some screenies.

That's my story about how I was going as a thief. One day I will set up the Thieves Guild, I swear :smile:

SoEWU5Q.jpg

53yRtAk.jpg

KGXJSbY.jpg

aCLMGF8.jpg

4yKzAMB.jpg

kj6Us0A.jpg

hv7VWwa.jpg

zeH7d3M.jpg

EVaeaWH.jpg

ZAqitvS.jpg

XuYPKbI.jpg

This shield and bow were in the chest too, I sold them later.

5jLQTX9.jpg

I wish all guards were like him. Robbing castles would be much easier :smile:

o9JU57H.jpg

And sold it later ofc.

sYNxUY8.jpg

6KDk8UZ.jpg

DAdwzMz.jpg

S0srMGb.jpg

D6geCWV.jpg

XYugq1U.jpg

OKRH1iR.jpg

bvCC0me.jpg

jJqbZ8p.jpg

040tVMz.jpg

6r1AAeV.jpg

And then my old Teutonic friends came and killed me for my crimes (robbing their castle). But the gangbang was so good. When I died, I didn't even notice there were Teutonic Order's members and thought I got killed by those outlaws. Admin had to tell me from logs there were Teutons when I was complaining about RDM. I was too involved in this beautiful gangbang to realize there were Teutons :smile:

Back
Top Bottom