Permanently banned from US_Official_Battle for a "Your mom" joke?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was in the US_Official_Battle server about five minutes ago. The admin from the 26th (I can't remember his name) challenged me to duel him on any server after I noted how low his ping was. I jokingly replied "Your mothers bedroom" to which his reaction was to permanently ban me from the server. I personally feel he could have kicked me or maybe even temporarily banned me if he felt necessary. I'm just wondering if there is a way for me to get unbanned.

I don't know i will talk to him about the matter i know who your talking about. Sometimes jokes can be funny and sometimes it might hurt people not knowing that the person that the jokes about might be deceased catch my drift. Try a little respect with other players and they can be cool with you. The game is about having fun.

Traxits said:
I was in the US_Official_Battle server about five minutes ago. The admin from the 26th (I can't remember his name) challenged me to duel him on any server after I noted how low his ping was. I jokingly replied "Your mothers bedroom" to which his reaction was to permanently ban me from the server. I personally feel he could have kicked me or maybe even temporarily banned me if he felt necessary. I'm just wondering if there is a way for me to get unbanned.

I am aware that I banned some one under the name 'Hashtag_Hipster' for trolling and insulting the players and admins. I can unban you just as easily as I banned you, but I hope you realize I sent multiple warnings, to both the name banned, and your regiment name, considering the fact that you changed your name right after being warned makes me wonder if I should consider unbanning you at all?

gedizz said:
Traxits said:

I am aware that I banned some one under the name 'Hashtag_Hipster' for trolling and insulting the players and admins. I can unban you just as easily as I banned you, but I hope you realize I sent multiple warnings, to both the name banned, and your regiment name, considering the fact that you changed your name right after being warned makes me wonder if I should consider unbanning you at all?

I do realize it was an extremely immature thing to do, and I am quite sorry. Although I personally don't remember being issued any warnings.

Traxits said:
gedizz said:
Traxits said:

I do realize it was an extremely immature thing to do, and I am quite sorry. Although I personally don't remember being issued any warnings.

Your ban will be lifted tomorrow.

By the way, on an different note; the servers (US_Official_Battle, Siege, and TDM) are all hosted by GSHosting/26thNC. They are not official as to an extent of the developers server, but they have been the most used servers since the new update came out. Most admins are all 26thNC or others appointed by myself (CEO of GSHosting)

Traxits said:
gedizz said:
Traxits said:

Apologies for not unbanning you 0.0 I completely forgot about this. You are now unbanned

pod455 said:
wow, I can believe I just found that, I meant did you give him a warning

Oh. lol. Yes I gave him 2 warnings under a different account. Then he came back after being kicked on a different name with the same IP messing around still; so I just banned him.

Back
Top Bottom