Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

kubaper said:
1. How can i get velvet? I need it to move my capital and i didn't see it anywhere.
Velvet might not show up very frequently in the merchant's menu. One way to get it is starting
your own weavery (ask the guildmaster to establish an enterprise). You then can talk to the
"Master Weaver" I believe, using the menu "Visit your dyeworks" in town and ask the guy to
keep all products stored rather than selling it automatically. After a week you get the first products
which you manually have to collect in the respective town.
kubaper said:
2. I have almost 2500 renown, 130 honour and 99 right to rule and no faction agrees to any agreement with me, why?
The key isn't only to have the RTR but also to have good relations to those factions you want to
have agreements with. Start with a non-aggression treaty and try to establish the other agreements
step by step afterwards.
kubaper said:
3. I offer towns to persuade lords to join my faction and send my offer by person with 6 or 5 persuaaion and they hardly ever agree, though they have no fiefs, they like me and my spy tells they can be persuaded. Is it normal?
The cause for the reluctant lords not to agree to join you can also be the relations their family members
have with their current faction. To not put them in danger, some lords might refuse to join you on that
said purpose.

Hi again I have a question:

I created my kingdom, but now, I do not know how to make peace or make other treaties (I do not see the option of sending a companion)

How is it done?

Thanks in advance  :smile:

Trarco said:
Hi again I have a question:

I created my kingdom, but now, I do not know how to make peace or make other treaties (I do not see the option of sending a companion)

How is it done?

Thanks in advance  :smile:

That very first option you get, I think for a minister or some such, needs to be your spouse or a companion.  I don't think if you put a "local person" in the job slot, that you get the options you need.  Either way, talk to your minister/advisor (the very first one you make), and the option should be in the dialogue somewhere.

Silberfalke said:
The cause for the reluctant lords not to agree to join you can also be the relations their family members
have with their current faction. To not put them in danger, some lords might refuse to join you on that
said purpose.

I don't think it's the reason, because after almost 300 days 2 factions are destroyed and lords from all factions are really mixed. Maybe I am just unlucky.

Thanks sidhos, I am married to a princess so I will dispense with a companion :sad:

On the other hand, on day 185 of my game, the zann has been destroyed, is this common?

Is there any way I can manually edit a text file regarding actions that give other lords positive or negative relationships?  The only problem I have is getting -1 relationship whenever I ask a lord if they have any tasks for me, and they ask me to capture "x" number of "y" troops from a faction we're at war with.  This is very tedious, very time consuming (IMO) and not worth the payoff, so I never want to do it, but it's an automatic -1 relationship hit.  It seems kind of presumptuous for their default position to expect me to take this task and then get pissy when I don't. 

I've read I have to download extra stuff to be able to modify the actions that cause relationship changes with lords, but I am hesitant to do so.  Would TweakMB work for this purpose (I'm pretty sure it will edit these actions for me, I'm just worried what else it may do to Perisno that I wouldn't like). 

Huseby said:
Is there any way I can manually edit a text file regarding actions that give other lords positive or negative relationships?  The only problem I have is getting -1 relationship whenever I ask a lord if they have any tasks for me, and they ask me to capture "x" number of "y" troops from a faction we're at war with.  This is very tedious, very time consuming (IMO) and not worth the payoff, so I never want to do it, but it's an automatic -1 relationship hit.  It seems kind of presumptuous for their default position to expect me to take this task and then get pissy when I don't. 

I've read I have to download extra stuff to be able to modify the actions that cause relationship changes with lords, but I am hesitant to do so.  Would TweakMB work for this purpose (I'm pretty sure it will edit these actions for me, I'm just worried what else it may do to Perisno that I wouldn't like).

I am not sure it can be done outside of source code, but this is being looked at right now.  I don't know if it will be part of a hotfix, but I am pretty sure it will be fixed in .8  :roll:

Huseby said:

I always just accept this mission even if I don't mean to complete it. It keeps other lords from proposing it and the time is so generous that the war will likely be over and the quest cancelled by the time it expires.

Oh didn't know that it prevented other lords from asking to capture enemy troops...I'll accept it from now on unless I find out you're *gasp* wrong.  :wink:

how can you get perisno on a mac also is perisno on steam workshop 0.73 because i heard there is a way to do workshop mods on a mac

Sleeeves said:
Does Horse Archery skill apply to crossbows?  I thought I read that it didn't but it seems like it does.

It does make crossbows more accurate (and throwing I believe) from horseback in Native and pretty much every other mod I've played, so I'm assuming it's that way in Perisno too.  Think of it as the "horse ranged accuracy" stat (I think it also lowers the damage penalty from using ranged weapons from horseback)> 

I've been considering acquiring land in the various towns, but I'm wondering if it makes financial sense.  It seems like it would take 20 weeks or more to break even.  Compared with 7 weeks or so for an enterprise.  Plus you have to come round to collect your rents.  Am I missing something?

Edit:  It's 40(!) weeks, not 20...  payment is every other week.

Sleeeves said:
I've been considering acquiring land in the various towns, but I'm wondering if it makes financial sense.  It seems like it would take 20 weeks or more to break even.  Compared with 7 weeks or so for an enterprise.  Plus you have to come round to collect your rents.  Am I missing something?

I boosted profitability of enterprises as an alternative to slavery, although I suppose one feeds the other...
  Haven't touched land owning.  I'd say the land owning thing is best for your own city, while enterprises are early game  and could be done well even in other faction's cities.  So they serve two niches... Enterprises are seriously profitable now, but nobody except you noticed.

- GS

gsanders said:
Sleeeves said:

I boosted profitability of enterprises as an alternative to slavery, although I suppose one feeds the other...
  Haven't touched land owning.  I'd say the land owning thing is best for your own city, while enterprises are early game  and could be done well even in other faction's cities.  So they serve two niches... Enterprises are seriously profitable now, but nobody except you noticed.

- GS

I noticed the cost was lower for buying enterprises and the different options seem more profitable in general (although not greatly compared to before, some cities are, but not all).

Back
Top Bottom