People Stuck In The River

Users who are viewing this thread

Spectre-17

Recruit
Aye. So, I recently came back to the game (and with it, the mod) and have been playing it a lot for the past couple of days. During these play sessions, I have noticed an issue.

So, basically, both the PC and NPC parties can get stuck at various sections of the river that spans the map. One is near El Paso, more towards the edge of the map, where they just get stuck in the middle, and another place which I forgot the location of where people get stuck on the edge of the river. Now, usually, I didn't care, they were just vigilantes and chain gangs. But now General Grant got himself stuck in the El Paso one, and keeps trying to travel through the invisible wall. This is bad, since I'm with the USA, and the war is still going, but he won't follow me, and won't turn around. So, that kind of screws things up, and I wanted to see if I could fix it. Thankee in advance.

I think I remember something similar happening 10 years ago lol. Is it like a little invisible unwalkable "triangle" cut out in the river? You might have to turn on cheats and attack who ever is stuck, or lure an enemy party so your friendly party walks out.

Also it's pretty cool that people still play this mod, I used to spend hours every day playing it back in highschool.

Back
Top Bottom