Patches to be on hold for future fixs

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you have a particular list of things fixed? I noticed you updated the item_kinds1 and troops files too..  just thought I'd ask :p

Is it possible for people on the player end to put these somewhere in their Full Invasion folder so they already have the map and don't need to download it each time?

Hi guys, i created my own serv, and i have 2 problems. I can't see all the factions, (defenders and invaders), because the list is too long. I can't choose the maps like minas thirith or the others. I onnly have native's maps. I ddl the folder as you posted here. I replaced it in FullInvasion 2. But there's no changing. What can I do pls ?

In the admin panel for now you cannot select both factions we are working on a scroller as I've said 1000s of times now.
As for the maps you must be running in regular native mode like Team Deathmatch instead of Invasion Mode.

MetalPixel said:
Okay thanks, and sorry for the useless post
Nah it was not useless I just grow tired of typing "the admin panel faction selection for team 1 and team 2 do not work at the moment and we are trying to fix it"  :razz:

Yeah no problem, V3 Minas Tirith fixed map is out for download now.
Note: only for hosters unless you know how to add these to your Sceneobj folder

Hello,
yesterday, i was playing on WB server.
We were on the new Official Minas Tirith map; and, as i told Rhak, i've checked the whole map, and couldn't find any Hammer table.
There was usually one inside near the gate, at the right  behind the beds, instead there is a Shield repair table.
There was also another very useful Hammer table on top of the city.

So in conclusion, it is very hard to defend the city without cades... Or it means defenders would need more cav to delay and distracts the enemies waves, which will make this look like" Field sof Pelenor "Map.

Apart from that the addition of plenty of beds is a good thing:smile:
Cheers.
Ni

I can confirm this. I even checked the walls for any table parts sticking out but there seems to be no barricade-table at all. However usnavy said this would be fixed with the next version.

Guess we'll just have to be super-pro until then :wink:

Rhak said:
I can confirm this. I even checked the walls for any table parts sticking out but there seems to be no barricade-table at all. However usnavy said this would be fixed with the next version.

Guess we'll just have to be super-pro until then :wink:
Yes the stations were somehow removed in the current map pack so we will fix that.

Back
Top Bottom