Parthenon server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KickingJoub said:
I don't think it's my or any admins responsibility to tell the public the exact reasoning behind the admins' decisions to put someone on the watched list as it acts as a warning.
His trolling was the reason he is now watched, therefore telling you how he trolled would be telling you the exact reason he's now on the watched list.

He isn't banned, it was a mistake on my part for putting the name on both lists. But for the technical explanation: Every cd-key has an unique number with it which is what is used to ban people. So switching your ingame name has no effect on the matter.

I facepalm at that..you have no idea how familiar I am with that fact.  My reasoning for saying that is the fact that he is in my legion and thus, under my command.  I wanted to know why because, well I keep close tabs on my troops.  Anyways, seeing as yous aid that the watched list will not be explained I am now leaving this thread.  :grin: for all!

Public service announcement:
On Fridays from 17:00 GMT to 17:45 GMT the server is reserved for the Legio VIII.
After that, from 18:00 GMT onwards the server will mos likely be used to host the Friday Shieldbattle.

I want to have a small discussion about troop limits, they can atm be set to any percentage. So, debate, discuss and brainstorm! You can be specific or not. There's also the question of actually needing troop limits in the first place.

KickingJoub said:
I want to have a small discussion about troop limits, they can atm be set to any percentage. So, debate, discuss and brainstorm! You can be specific or not. There's also the question of actually needing troop limits in the first place.

Light Infantry (Hastati-Principes/Militia Spearmen/Gallic Light Spearmen-Swordsmen e.c.t.) set to 100%.
Heavy Infanty (Triarii/Hoplite/Gallic Heavy Spearmen-Swordsman e.c.t.) set to 50%.
Heavier set to 15% or less.

All Cavalry set to 30%.
Skirmishers (Javelins and Slingers) set to 100%.
Archers set to 50%.

General classes e.c.t. set to 5-10%.
Banner Carriers set to 20%.

That should be everything I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom