SP Native Over the Great Bloodfalls *On Hold*

What level of technology should be given to the Native tribes?

• Around the same level of technology they're inspiration's had. (mostly stone)

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Slightly more availability to copper, bronze, and iron than their real life comparison's.

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • A far wider availability to the lesser metals, as well as access to iron and even steel.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • HAX LAZOORS!

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
They are already made. TDM just needs to ask D'Sparil.

@Austapio: Dunce or not, I'm still famous :cool:

One of the musket's is Luigi's that I recognize. I know that they are done but he is looking for references and I am suggesting what type of weapons TDM is looking for is in his avatar. Those weapons are already in this mod I think though, because its an EATRC mod after all.

You famous dunce you.

Actually he is spamming about how good things supposedly are in the South of the United States of America.

I have a question, the islanders... have they got seperate tribal names or are they one big faction that has little offshoots only found in the troop tree? OR...something else? A little tired at the moment so my question may or may not make sense, I hope it does.

butscrew said:
I have a question, the islanders... have they got seperate tribal names or are they one big faction that has little offshoots only found in the troop tree? OR...something else? A little tired at the moment so my question may or may not make sense, I hope it does.

... Well... I think the plan was to have off-shoots found in the troop tree... I don't really understand your first idea.

OK so I kinda took this idea from the Polynesians and the many islanders around Australia. In the Thursday islands, there is over 200 different languages and tribes, the Polynesians in Hawaii and those in New Zealand are sea faring people who also speak a different language but have similar customs. So I was wondering if you would have like say (for example only) a tribe called Karaca's and a tribe called Rowboatans who are similar in culture but because you don't want a hundred factions you would just sperate with a troop tree and a generic faction called "The Caribs" with like Carib Islander being the low tier warrior and offshoots with Karacan club thrower and Rowboatan Spearman etc

You wouldnt mind me making a picture of the Lion Throne Slaughtering Swadians Tiberius?

Im just itchin to make one.

shalictar said:
You wouldnt mind me making a picture of the Lion Throne Slaughtering Swadians Tiberius?

Sounds good to me! Heck, I go slaughter Swadians every morning before breakfast!

**** YEAH. I finally finished the castle :grin:. I used 30 huscarls and 20 archers (all nord) and beat 113 khergit, but its easy as **** killing khergits on foot combat...
Anyway, since we are going to have gunpowder units, I have pretty much no idea how the siege is gonna work.

hey tiberius, should I move on to New Tihr or edit the castle hall and the prison?

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
shalictar said:

Sounds good to me! Heck, I go slaughter Swadians every morning before breakfast!

good stuff.

Okay, anyways, sorry for the brief hiatus; I've been busy with other stuff recently. Anyways, I've come to announce this mod is on hold. However, this doesn't mean that you lot of a team can go grumbling, kicking rocks, and going your seperate ways. Recently, dear D'Sparil announced that he has stopped progress on EATRC Chapter Three, thus denying us the glory of the Halmar Union and the Grand Duchy. This is unacceptable, in my eyes. So, once (with D'Sparil's permission, which he may or may not give,) I receive the work he has done so far (meaning the team in general; I still have little idea what I'm doing  :wink:) we will finish up what D'Sparil started. So anyone who may or may not have been watching this thread, all progress on this mod will be delayed until further notice.

Back
Top Bottom