[Outdated] Unofficial Mount & Blade Editor (0.403b - for 0.750)

Users who are viewing this thread

kamikazi said:
EasyCo506 said:
You read it. You have seen that he hasn't been on in a while, you have seen that he said he would not update it. Ever.

So why are you asking?

Just in case, that's all

Do you like the honey waffles? Answer carefully, for your answer could determine if you die or not.

Can you spell "Off topic"?

Back on topic:  Fujiwara, do your thing and get that Python watchamacallit editor working.  That thing looked slightly awesome when I checked it out a few months ago.

well I think it's only on my version since I've told other people about it and they say they don't have one, but for some reason alot of the helms that I buy in native just appear as baseball caps. and when I buy them an error shows up sayin that I need to edit python line 23453497 to fix it.

hi all.. can someone tell me how i can modify the expecience in "menus" ? the experience gived at begining..

This would work to minor changes in 1.0 right? I just want to modify dialog text, add a couple of game menu options etc. Does the program just modify the selected parts you typed in or would it save all the files in an outdated format, remove post-750 operators etc?

I wouldn't bother trying.  Dialogue text I would do in the txt notepads, though.

I used the unofficial editor a couple of times on .90x mods, because it has such a handy map screen which gives you the co-ordinates to place cities etc...

It threw up hundreds of errors just opening the late-version mods, and native.  What I ended up doing was exporting the map back to .750 native, editing it, then using the coordinates and map which it produced.  Only to discover that soem of the map textures are not compatible, - this dumped me back in 900 with a useless map, although the co-ord.s were still good.

It would, I think, be less damaging and more likely to produce a good result if you were to use the most recent python system, rather than the UE.

could i flag an item as merchandise and put it in the shops for a 1.10 version m&b with this editor?

edit: i know it says only works for .8something or lower on first page but someone told me i could still use it to do slight modifications to items and i am just checking to verify.

erock25 said:
could i flag an item as merchandise and put it in the shops for a 1.10 version m&b with this editor?
There is already an item editor that is fully compatible with 1.x, just look for the thread in the unofficial tools forum

I would very strongly recommend that you download python instead.  changing items is VERY easy in python, because all the item stuff is written in plain english.  Trying to do it with the UE, you are more likely to end up making your Strange Great Sword into head armour, than to make it merchandise!

Back
Top Bottom