[Outdated] Official TaleWorlds Server Rules (US_S# & EU_S# servers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say your name backward thrice, turn 'round in place counter-clockwise once, then clockwise twice, patting your head and rubbing your belly all the while.

Oh, and you can't be wearing pants at the time.

Orion said:
When you say your name backward thrice, turn 'round in place counter-clockwise once, then clockwise twice, patting your head and rubbing your belly all the while.

Oh, and you can't be wearing pants at the time.

It worked!

what is spamming like litterally? i put a laughing sign on the HOBOTHREAD after i saw people talking about Mcbeverage under-age drinking and i got a warning  :shock: why?

Which servers does this apply for?

And if someone is banned from the "server" in general..  how do you know?    What if someone makes a false complaint against someone else...etc.  ?

I'm kinda curious.

Pest said:
  Which servers does this apply for?

And if someone is banned from the "server" in general..  how do you know?    What if someone makes a false complaint against someone else...etc.  ?

I'm kinda curious.

As it says in the title, servers named "US_S{1, 2, 3, 4 etc}" and "EU_S{numbers}" are the servers this applies for.

If you're banned from a server, you won't be able to join. Instead you'll get a message saying "your banned". All complaints are looked into before action is taken (the admins can access everything that happened on the server...ever.)

Considering the Official TW servers really aren't used anymore, this is a little outdated and not very widely used.

Hi, I have one thing to ask. I recently saw my profile summary, it showed that I posted a total of 14 posts. In the accompanying bracket, it showed that I posted 7 posts/day, which meant that I had been here (online) for two days, yet my profile rank didn't change (It remained "Recruit"). Any ideas why this happened, and how to fix this?

Hi, mobman777, please don't double-post. We at TW forums are ever-vigilant, and always keep looking for people looking for help regarding the game. So, please don't double-post. We reply to every post at the earliest, but if it takes quite a while, please don't panic.

Thanks.

Jarvisimo said:
Hello, do you know where it is that I should report an offense on the forums?
These servers aren't up anymore to my knowledge so you need to go to the clan that owns whichever server you were banned from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom