Original Post

There's only one "race" slot left, what kind of humanod creature would you like for it?

• Demons

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Minotaurs

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Ogres

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Giants

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Goblins/Hobgoblins/Bugbears

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Kobolds

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Trolls

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Draconians

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Something else (post your suggestion)

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started using the Maul of the Titans....you really need to make it not be able to be used on horseback.

Can you add anti-magic armor/shields?

guspav said:
It turns out Warband only can use 16 different races (each gender is a race btw.) so I ran out of them and can't add new humanoid monsters/creatures/races anymore unless I actually replace looks with full armor shaped like bodies and such.
So much for all that work on the zombie textures :sad:

:sad:
Had you thought of removing shadows from the necromancy skill and having them be the necromancer faction village unit?  This would at least make you not have to create a new undead one (if it helps).  Another suggestion is combining dwarves and gnomes as they mostly do the same thing (until you add illusion spells.....hmmm.....spell to create unit that deals no damage, interesting).

mercav said:
I just started using the Maul of the Titans....you really need to make it not be able to be used on horseback.

Can you add anti-magic armor/shields?

guspav said:
It turns out Warband only can use 16 different races (each gender is a race btw.) so I ran out of them and can't add new humanoid monsters/creatures/races anymore unless I actually replace looks with full armor shaped like bodies and such.
So much for all that work on the zombie textures :sad:

:sad:
Had you thought of removing shadows from the necromancy skill and having them be the necromancer faction village unit?  This would at least make you not have to create a new undead one (if it helps).  Another suggestion is combining dwarves and gnomes as they mostly do the same thing (until you add illusion spells.....hmmm.....spell to create unit that deals no damage, interesting).

Good idea, there isn't much difference between gnomes and dwarves anyway, that will make 2 slots free, one for the zombies and the other one... we'll see.

Please read the whole post carefully, I spent a lot of time on it especially since it's 2:30 AM for me right now  :lol: and thanks in advance!  :grin:
Bug reports: (because I heard there's a new version coming soon and I would love to see them fixed  :razz:)
1. I don't know if it's a bug or simply not even a Native feature, but you can't ransom the lords of the new factions (haven't tried the old ones), so if you catch one and you don't own a castle/town you're just stuck with it filling 1 prisoner spot
2. Some of the new factions' towns have their name as small as the villages so it's hard to notice them on the map (like the Drows) you should probably increase the sizes of their names :razz:
3. At some point in the game I noticed a lord, followed by a group of other lords (all from swadia I believe) walking straight trying to walk straight into a mountain, they were not advancing, it appeared as if they were simply trying to headbutt a wall all together, I tried camping next to them for a few days and talking to them but they never realized they are supposed to go from around it... (I took a screenie of it, if you explain to me how to upload it then i'll send it to you  :lol:)
4. When I tried giving Jeremus a stuff, a magic missle and some points in magic power, every fight i'd suddenly get a crap load of messages saying that Jeremus killed (insert troop name here) all being different troops, and that would happen a few times every fight (so he basically chopped down most of my army, no idea how)
as if he threw a fireball at my own troops, more than once... I wasn't looking at him at the time so I have no idea what he actually did to trigger it, nor what weapon he was using (sorry  :sad:)
5. When you siege the Obsidian Spire (I think that's the name?) the town of the blazing hand, to attack it says "Construct ladders" and it takes a very short time, but on the battlefield itself you see a Siege tower, i'm not sure about the other fantasy towns but i still find it pretty weird  :???:

Suggestions:
1. Pleeeease fix the problem with the necromancy party sizes, being a necromancer my reknown is so low that I got like half the size of the army I could have had.. and with my troops being weaker than other faction's troops it makes everything, a bit too hard...  :neutral:
2. When, for example, doing a siege on a town with a ton of troops (and with my battle size it happens in 1 go), after it I get like 600+ zombies/skeletons (yes I cheated to change my party size), which in different circumstances (if I wouldn't have cheated) would have only given me a very small amount of zombies/skeletons, which sucks, so I suggest that for every 5 zombies/skeletons you get at the end of a fight, you get 1 armored instead, and for every 5 armored (25 regular) you get the next tier of undead (name slipped off), and so on...
3. I think that at the end of battles you should be able not only revive dead enemies as undead, but also your own dead troops and allies (including the undead) as undead, because your own troops are much more likely to be obedient undead for you, and the easiest thing to bring back to life is what was already undead right?  :razz:
(you can call the process of reviving an undead that died into a new undead after a battle "reanimate")
4. Since the undead lords have no wives, they are fairly hard to find at times, so you should like a Ghost Buttler or something in undead towns and castles that could tell you the location of all the undead lords (or at least the location of the lord that the buttler you're talking to belongs to) kinda like wives do for the other lords.. I have spent half of my time in the game searching for sneaky undead lords  :???:
5. Do you mind considering the suggestion I made a few days earlier? (It's somewhere here in the Phantasy forum) regarding making a new Demon race, with red skin, tails, horns and hooves  :lol:
6. New siege options! Ballistas, Catapults, 2 ladders instead of 1, There are plenty of mods out there with these things already implanted (Light and Darkness for example) so I think you can ask one of them for these scripts and the right to use them :smile:
7. Beheading, can kill instantly normal troops, but only damages undead (would be funny), again, you can get those scripts from other mods :smile: (I'm pretty sure that Bad Idea from the WFaS Demon mod has a nice one going)
8. And last but not least, bumping something that was said earlier on this forum, Giant Special troops for each faction!, we'd all love to see that  :grin:

I really love your mod and I think it has a great potential, it's my favorite mod so far because nobody except you has yet made a decent fantasy mod which has always been something I wanted to play :grin:
And with all these suggestions i'm not trying to put pressure on you, you take your time and get it right :wink:, and I wish you my best regards and the best of luck with this mod!  :smile:

LazySteve quote is in spoiler to shorten the length of this post.
LazySteve said:
Please read the whole post carefully, I spent a lot of time on it especially since it's 2:30 AM for me right now  :lol: and thanks in advance!  :grin:
Bug reports: (because I heard there's a new version coming soon and I would love to see them fixed  :razz:)
1. I don't know if it's a bug or simply not even a Native feature, but you can't ransom the lords of the new factions (haven't tried the old ones), so if you catch one and you don't own a castle/town you're just stuck with it filling 1 prisoner spot
2. Some of the new factions' towns have their name as small as the villages so it's hard to notice them on the map (like the Drows) you should probably increase the sizes of their names :razz:
3. At some point in the game I noticed a lord, followed by a group of other lords (all from swadia I believe) walking straight trying to walk straight into a mountain, they were not advancing, it appeared as if they were simply trying to headbutt a wall all together, I tried camping next to them for a few days and talking to them but they never realized they are supposed to go from around it... (I took a screenie of it, if you explain to me how to upload it then i'll send it to you  :lol:)
4. When I tried giving Jeremus a stuff, a magic missle and some points in magic power, every fight i'd suddenly get a crap load of messages saying that Jeremus killed (insert troop name here) all being different troops, and that would happen a few times every fight (so he basically chopped down most of my army, no idea how)
as if he threw a fireball at my own troops, more than once... I wasn't looking at him at the time so I have no idea what he actually did to trigger it, nor what weapon he was using (sorry  :sad:)
5. When you siege the Obsidian Spire (I think that's the name?) the town of the blazing hand, to attack it says "Construct ladders" and it takes a very short time, but on the battlefield itself you see a Siege tower, i'm not sure about the other fantasy towns but i still find it pretty weird  :???:

Suggestions:
1. Pleeeease fix the problem with the necromancy party sizes, being a necromancer my reknown is so low that I got like half the size of the army I could have had.. and with my troops being weaker than other faction's troops it makes everything, a bit too hard...  :neutral:
2. When, for example, doing a siege on a town with a ton of troops (and with my battle size it happens in 1 go), after it I get like 600+ zombies/skeletons (yes I cheated to change my party size), which in different circumstances (if I wouldn't have cheated) would have only given me a very small amount of zombies/skeletons, which sucks, so I suggest that for every 5 zombies/skeletons you get at the end of a fight, you get 1 armored instead, and for every 5 armored (25 regular) you get the next tier of undead (name slipped off), and so on...
3. I think that at the end of battles you should be able not only revive dead enemies as undead, but also your own dead troops and allies (including the undead) as undead, because your own troops are much more likely to be obedient undead for you, and the easiest thing to bring back to life is what was already undead right?  :razz:
(you can call the process of reviving an undead that died into a new undead after a battle "reanimate")
4. Since the undead lords have no wives, they are fairly hard to find at times, so you should like a Ghost Buttler or something in undead towns and castles that could tell you the location of all the undead lords (or at least the location of the lord that the buttler you're talking to belongs to) kinda like wives do for the other lords.. I have spent half of my time in the game searching for sneaky undead lords  :???:
5. Do you mind considering the suggestion I made a few days earlier? (It's somewhere here in the Phantasy forum) regarding making a new Demon race, with red skin, tails, horns and hooves  :lol:
6. New siege options! Ballistas, Catapults, 2 ladders instead of 1, There are plenty of mods out there with these things already implanted (Light and Darkness for example) so I think you can ask one of them for these scripts and the right to use them :smile:
7. Beheading, can kill instantly normal troops, but only damages undead (would be funny), again, you can get those scripts from other mods :smile: (I'm pretty sure that Bad Idea from the WFaS Demon mod has a nice one going)
8. And last but not least, bumping something that was said earlier on this forum, Giant Special troops for each faction!, we'd all love to see that  :grin:

I really love your mod and I think it has a great potential, it's my favorite mod so far because nobody except you has yet made a decent fantasy mod which has always been something I wanted to play :grin:
And with all these suggestions i'm not trying to put pressure on you, you take your time and get it right :wink:, and I wish you my best regards and the best of luck with this mod!  :smile:

Bug Reports
1. You can ransom lords of old factions, I do not know about the new ones (reverse from you :wink:).
2. I was going to wait until later to comment about this because it is a purely cosmetic thing which I do not really notice anymore.
3. Probably bad Native AI but they could have been still massing their army.  You can upload images using photobucket.  You have to make an account and when viewing pictures there is a code to copy into your post.
4. This might be due to the turn undead bug (as it is Jeremus).
5. All the fantasy towns (I think) have a tower that starts against the wall and need towers to build. 

Suggestions
1. Issue mentioned before.
2. I support this idea.
3. I would rather have the loss coming from battles too big for one fight to be addressed first. 
I finally got my main character (main as in imported many, many times) necromancy for the free units after each battle.  I noticed a bug when you fight a very large army, ie. when you do not get to kill all of the enemies in the first combat, and only the last combat gives undead.  I normally get about 10% of troops back, but when I am fighting a large army I get relatively few as it only gives me for the last battle.  Since I like the skeletons/zombies to beef up my towns/castles (at least until I can get high numbers of good troops), this is an issue because it will frequently only calculate troops based on the five enemies I kill at the end (so it gives me 1 skeleton/zombie instead of 40 or so).

I hope I put that above in an understandable fashion as it is a bit long.
4. I support
5. There is an issue guspav mentioned about limited number of skins (races/genders).  Hopefully, there will be a way to do this but...
6. Some of these things (extra ladders) I think are done through editing the scenes, not by scripting.
7. Do you want this for every weapon or just the vorpal swords?
8. :wink:.

On another note, if we try to make a scene for something (like the new towns) would you be amendable to using it?

oh boy, both too long to quote.. anyway:

Bugs

1. You should be able to ransom fantasy lords too, I think that is one of the scripts (like most of native) that fire automatically and auto-assign lords to events.

2. I'm going to check it out, but I think village, town and castle names' sizes are all adjusted automatically. The larger the name the smaller the font used.

3. I am thinking the AI was trying to get to Bardaer'dor which was in an inaccessible location, we'll see if it happens in the next version.

4. Most probably it is part of the turn undead bug.

5. There's probably the siege script doing something funny and assigning ladders instead of the tower, I'll take a look. Still, cities will be re-made at some point so they aren't all clones of Dhirrim.

Suggestions

1. I already changed the way the necromancers are "punished" for their summoning in the next version. It will work as follows: after losing the same hp, a roll will be made every time undead are created, the result will cause the player to either lose relations with some factions, improve relations with the necromancers or nothing at all. The renown won't suffer anymore so you'll be able to have huge undead parties, even if everybody else hates you. :grin:

2. Interesting idea, I'll consider it.

3. It is odd that the script isn't adding all the battle's casualties (even if it is multi-staged), it is supposed to do it. I'll check the code again.
I could also add fallen troops from the player's side to the raised undead, but I don't want necromancy too overpowered.

4. The necromancers should have wives also, they're the ladies at their courts, some are wives and some are daughters.

5. We still have a slot left for a humanoid troop. We should think carefully what would best suit the mod and make it more interesting and fun, I am thinking I'll add a poll to the first post and let the people vote.

6. I'll have to check that mod out and see what I can borrow from it (if possible). More varied sieges is always interesting.

7.  I'll look at that code/kit for beheading. That should be rare, though, maybe only really heavy and sharp weapons should do it. It could certainly make vorpal attacks more colorful, but I need to see if that thing needs WSE.

8. I don't think giant troops would be possible (because of the race limit), but special more powerful troops will be added at some point

On another note, if we try to make a scene for something (like the new towns) would you be amendable to using it?
If you make some nice scenes I'll surely add them and add you to the credits. There are some things I don't have much patience for and scene making is one of them :razz:

1.Golems are quite big, so you can use their race and equip with full armor looking like giant, minotaur, or whatever you want. I think there is no other option. Following this, I think that sizes would be not so bad : draconians - orc race, goblins, kobolds - dwarf race, and so on.

2. Maybe if you wish, replace in the future the clothes of women (lords wives/daughters) to more fantasy and matching to their faction (e.g. armors for orcs women, dark decorated robes for drows etc.) 
And if you want to, remove caps from vanilla faction women :wink:

3.Master Typhera of Ridas Magocracy has wife :wink: Maybe connect her with one of Magocracy lords .

4. Adding diplomacy will be realy cool.

5. In the future, if you modify map, maybe add few islands and sea faction ?

You might be able to make demons and minotaurs into 1 skin, depending on how you are planning to skin demons.

MasterChaosis said:
1.Golems are quite big, so you can use their race and equip with full armor looking like giant, minotaur, or whatever you want. I think there is no other option. Following this, I think that sizes would be not so bad : draconians - orc race, goblins, kobolds - dwarf race, and so on.

2. Maybe if you wish, replace in the future the clothes of women (lords wives/daughters) to more fantasy and matching to their faction (e.g. armors for orcs women, dark decorated robes for drows etc.) 
And if you want to, remove caps from vanilla faction women :wink:

3.Master Typhera of Ridas Magocracy has wife :wink: Maybe connect her with one of Magocracy lords .

4. Adding diplomacy will be realy cool.

5. In the future, if you modify map, maybe add few islands and sea faction ?

1. Yes that is a possibility, however if I make say Frost giants, I would like them to wear different types of armor and not have to make a whole new body for each one.

2. Yeah, I'll do that eventually, as of now they're all wearing sarranid clothes. Since this is purely cosmetic and not of any major game consequence it is very low priority.

3. Yeah, I found that weird too. Maybe in Calradia there can be lesbian couples with children? :razz:

4. I know, but for diplomacy I would need to add WSE and I am not sure I should. I have explained that before.

5. Could be. I'd also like to add sea trading ships and kingdom ships, but I am unsure ow to do that.

mercav said:
You might be able to make demons and minotaurs into 1 skin, depending on how you are planning to skin demons.

I could do that, but it depends on the demons I made.. I am guessing a Pit Fiend would be a good demon candidate, if I wanted something like that I could just use the golem race , since it is large enough. The thing is that if i want some armor variety for the new race and not have to make a whole new body every time,  I should have an acceptable "naked" race and go from there. Monsters that wouldn't use armor can just use other races base "naked bodies" but they'll still be talking like the base race. So if I make, for example, a bugbear based on the human base race, they would still scream and talk like humans and that would be strange :grin:

EDIT: I'll have to postpone the next version for next week (hopefully), because the zombie/mummy thing is taking it's time to make more sense and appear right... anyway, stay tuned, there'll be an update soon-ish.

Great Progress! Kind of miss the magic recharge feature, but balancing can be tricky i realize.  On the note of economic balance things still seem a bit overpowered from tourney bets.  Considered dropping max bet to 500?

Hi,
Love the mod so far. It seems like the Courtship & Marriage part of the game is turned "off." None of human of non-human factions I meet through tournaments and feasts ever result in Courtship options being presented. Pretty much all of the non-human Ladies, when you ask "May I know more about you," respond they are someone's "Son." And even for the human Ladies, the two basic Courtship options of Dedicate a Tournament and declare yourself an Ardent Admirer are missing from the conversation options.

Will this be fixed? Thanks, looking forward to more cool stuff from this mod! Oh, too bad you can't port more of the Middle Earth textures over from that old (still excellent) M&B mod.

UKnowItsRayRay said:
Awesome mod, but a suggestion is too make necromancy take away honor instead of rep. My own kingdom won't let me into my feast!
I think this conceptually fits much better: creating undead is dishonorable, but (at least in my mind) renown is more of 'how much random people hear of you' and creating an army of undead should fit :wink:

Still its a bit unreasonable that EVERYONE knows you raised undeads even though their not in the vicinity and you have no other human in your pt. If you lost reknown equivalent to the number you raised it wouldn't be as bad though since you can get them by raising undead after battles. Its a shame any cleric will turn your army to dust though be it undead or not.

The vicinity argument works for any renown (or honor) gain, everyone expects [your army's] boasts to be somewhat exaggerations.  You still gain renown from chasing bandits to the furthest reaches of the map without an army (though this might be hard to do).  Then again, I have mostly been using necromancy to boost the number of troops in my towns/castles, not for combat (this is partially from the turn undead bug, every faction but the mages, the orcs, and the undead have clerics who will destroy your undead with ease). 

That does somewhat remind me, are you going to lower the level of the base skeletons and zombies.  The way I see it, regular zombies are about as good as regular tier 1-2 and are much better to farm for experience (80 for a skeleton or zombie).  I can understand they might be that way to increase the cost of an undead army (or possibly to increase their power in a fight between AIs) but I am not sure.

Very fun mod, I'm enjoying it a lot. In the latest 0.45, when I siege castles (example, Ironston) I get a mass of red script codes -

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2190: Invalid Faction ID: 71429656; LINE NO: 75:
At Mission Template mst_castle_attack_walls_ladder_trigger no: 17 consequences.

Hydralisp said:
Very fun mod, I'm enjoying it a lot. In the latest 0.45, when I siege castles (example, Ironston) I get a mass of red script codes -

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2190: Invalid Faction ID: 71429656; LINE NO: 75:

Weird, are you using an old save?

New save, however an imported character. I'm only using the necromancer cult's units.
I also get these errors for field battles -

Instead of
I get
At Mission Template mst_lead_charge trigger no: 16 consequences.

Ah, I see, it's the darned turn undead script again, what a pain!
Hunting the bug...
I can't, for the life of me, see what's wrong with the script.
Apparently it is an engine bug, since everything is declared and the compiler doesn't report any errors.
I can deactivate a few new lines of the turn undead code, but that'll mean your clerics will also destroy allied undead (not from your team).
Anyway, if somebody knows a bit of coding, they might be of help here.
Here's the whole trigger:
#turn/destroy undead
common_battle_turn_undead = (
  37, 0, 0, [],
  [
    (try_for_agents,":cleric"),
(store_random_in_range,":1d6",1,7),
(le,":1d6",2),
(agent_get_troop_id,":is_priest",":cleric"),
(neg|troop_is_mounted,":is_priest"),
(agent_is_alive,":cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_uh_infantry"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_uh_inquisitor"),
# (this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_drow_priestess"),
# (this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_drow_high_priestess"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_npc12"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_dwarf_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_dwarf_high_priest"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_calradian_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_swadian_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_vaegir_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_khergit_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_nord_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_rhodok_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_sarranid_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_elf_cleric"),
(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_elf_high_cleric"),
#(this_or_next|eq,":is_priest","trp_player"),
(eq,":is_priest","trp_orc_raider_shaman"),

(agent_is_alive,":cleric"),
(agent_get_team  ,":cleric_team",":cleric"),
(agent_get_position,pos32,":cleric"),
(try_for_agents,":undead"),
(agent_is_human,":undead"),
(agent_is_alive,":undead"),
(agent_get_troop_id,":targettrpid", ":undead"),
(try_begin),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_zombie"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_conscript"),
(eq,":targettrpid","trp_skeleton"),
(assign,":target_is_undead",1),
(else_try),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_zombie_warrior"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_skeleton_warrior"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_footman"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_skirmisher"),
(eq,":targettrpid","trp_shadow"),
(assign,":target_is_undead",2),
(else_try),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_armored_zombie_warrior"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_armored_skeleton_warrior"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_veteran_footman"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_archer"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_infantry"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_lesser_priest"),
            (eq,":targettrpid","trp_shadow_warrior"),
(assign,":target_is_undead",3),
(else_try),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_armored_shadow_warrior"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_heavy_infantry"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_master_archer"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_priest"),
(eq,":targettrpid","trp_shadow_wizard"),
(assign,":target_is_undead",4),
(else_try),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_shadow_knight"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_skeleton_knight"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_necro_high_priest"),
(eq,":targettrpid","trp_zombie_knight"),
(assign,":target_is_undead",5),
(else_try),
            (this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_knight_12_1"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_knight_12_2"),
(this_or_next|eq,":targettrpid","trp_knight_12_3"),
(eq,":targettrpid","trp_knight_12_4"),
(assign,":target_is_undead",6),
(else_try),
(assign,":target_is_undead",0),
(try_end),

(agent_get_team  ,":undead_team",":undead"),
(neq,":cleric_team",":undead_team"),
(team_get_faction, ":target_fac", ":undead_team"),
(team_get_faction, ":shooter_fac", ":cleric_team"),
(store_relation,":shooter-target_rels",":shooter_fac",":target_fac"),
(ge,":shooter-target_rels",0),

(agent_is_alive,":undead"),
(agent_get_position,pos33,":undead"),
(get_distance_between_positions_in_meters,":dist",pos32,pos33),
(le,":dist",4),
(ge,":target_is_undead",1),
(agent_play_sound, ":cleric","snd_holy_bolt"),
(agent_set_animation, ":cleric", "anim_cheer",1),
(particle_system_burst,"psys_moon_beam_paricle_1",pos33,100),
(store_character_level,":cleric_level",":is_priest"),
(store_random_in_range,":1d100",1,101),
(val_add,":1d100",":cleric_level"),
(try_begin),
(eq,":target_is_undead",1),
(is_between,":1d100",40,60),
(agent_start_running_away, ":undead"),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",1),
(ge,":1d100",60),
(agent_deliver_damage_to_agent, ":cleric", ":undead", 400,),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",2),
(is_between,":1d100",65,85),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",2),
(ge,":1d100",85),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",3),
(is_between,":1d100",80,105),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",3),
(ge,":1d100",105),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",4),
(is_between,":1d100",100,120),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",4),
(ge,":1d100",120),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",5),
(is_between,":1d100",110,130),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",5),
(ge,":1d100",130),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",6),
(is_between,":1d100",120,140),
(else_try),
(eq,":target_is_undead",6),
(ge,":1d100",140),
(try_end),
(try_end),

(try_end),
])

Colored blue is probably the cause. Any ideas?

EDIT: I think I nailed it with the help of Somebody and he also helped me optimize the code. I'll wait a few hours to see if there are any other little bugs and then I'll post a hotfix.

EDIT2: The new patch is up and replaces the former one. Get it here http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/download/1000003411 (also updated first post)
It should be save game compatible with version 0.45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom