OLD VERSION 0.99 Z Topic

After playing it ALL through, how did U like this last 0.99Z version

• Absolutely wonderful! Awsome Job!

Votes: 60 52.2%
  • Very good. It is much better than previous versions

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Average. I see that many things were changed and modified.

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I didn t see many changes comparing it to v.0.99 T

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I think it is much worse than any previous version!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I put a couple more shots in the screenshots topic, I added them to my previous post, probably shouldn't have done that.

Sad to see not enough people are giving feedback and all, but maybe they're just having too much fun playing it..:smile:

Thanks, also I posted a few more screenshots.

Also, another thing to add in reply to greed if you see this, you can find the special bullets on the merchant that Joe mentioned. Name is Colada, usually he is in a tavern somewhere, you just have to find him.

Colada is the main developer of a lot of weapons in the Great Mod that was 1866.
That is why I thought to honor him as ...a Special Weapon Seller (....even if he never feedback here or to me, ever.  :twisted: )

But...I m not sure if in 0.99T I put the Gatling Ammos as well.

I did it now, though.
Gab

-Nation                                                                The Union  :wink: (USA)
-Age                                                                    20
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)    1.153
-Last 1860s version played                              0.99g
-how deep U played?                                        Played it for more than 10 hours
-RATE it on MODDB                                            I did. 10 out of 10
-if POSSIBLE...                                                  Don't know what I am supposed to put here.
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776?                            Yes but I like this mod better.
Eventual help/support:                                    I may report bugs if they go unreported.

Thx Dan!  :razz:
....I was wondering why nobody was posting here anymore... :eek:

Ok, folks.
Also, keep on Voting and Reviwing at Moddb, please

Now, about the Mod, i will add this cuz it tells U a Hint on Gaston' s Village and...shows a Showdown, which I think not many ppl are playing at, yet. (and yes....using AI against Bots is fun...and helpful, since usually I made 1860s ...DEADLY for the player! )

Good pics and great move, Clag!
I will have to add a new Merchant with ur name,,,seems...
Start to list the outfit and weapons...and the face code, Mate!  :cool:
Gab
Clagius said:
@Tommy,

There is a neutral village called "Gaston Trapper's village" up north, which has 99 freed slaves which you can take for free! :grin:

26C6B9CDDC00673EF46603F3DBA58A033DD7BB39

Nation - Germany
Age - 18
M&B Version - 1.158
Last 1860's version played - 0.99T
How deep U played - Over 13 hours
Rate it on ModDB - Haven't yet, but I will rate a 10/10!
Ever tried 1775 or 1776 - I have tried 1776, but I wasn't in a Revolutionary War mood at the time, so I only played it for about an hour.
Eventual help/support - If I find something that hasn't been reported yet (like a bug, glitch, etc.) I will report it to you.

Thanks for making this mod! I tried the American Civil War v1.4 mod, but I didn't like it as much as the Civil War portrayed in your mod!

-Nation Croatia
-Age        20                   
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?)     1.153
-Last 1860s version played  0.99T
-how deep U played?   I played the old 0.99 version pretty deep, this one for maybe 10 hours altogether.
-RATE it on MODDB         Didn't yet because I can't rate higher than 8 at the moment, will rate 10/10 when I can.                 
-if POSSIBLE.. (just a suggestion...) support it with a sig and in the thread..              Well I'm not really into signatures to be honest. Besides, I haven't been visiting other threads or this forum that much lately so it wouldn't help very much.             
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Which version? I played 1776 latest version. It's fun but I prefer 1860's. Didn't try 1755.
-Eventual help/support: I would try to help any way I could but I don't have any modding knowledge. Mostly I've tried to contribute by posting screenshots of my gameplay. I was going to make a video some time ago but eventually I gave up, maybe I'll try that again.

-Nation Finland
-Age 18
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?) 1.158, Steam
-Last 1860s version played 0.99 T
-how deep U played? Most of it. Haven't been to the westernmost territories yet, though.
-RATE it on MODDB I rated 10.
-if POSSIBLE...                                                   
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? I did try 1776, but didn't play much because it doesn't seem to function with latest version of warband that well. (Or maybe it's just bugs?)
Eventual help/support: Anyhow I can help at the forums. 

Thx guys....U already helped a lot with tons of great pics about recent version 0.99T  :wink:

Ohh....Tommy, U can rate anything U want, even 9 and 10, ...but U will just need to add a comment under the vote, like a review (see how other ppl did  :smile:
Actually, I encourage all ppl to add their opinion and review, long or short.

Gab
PS....to those that rated it 3, 2 or even worse a 1...and did not even add a detailed review on what was so terrible about the Mod...well...that makes U really look like Trolls and Haters.  :roll:
And once again, smart guys....that rating is about the Mod...not about anything else or anybody (inclucing me, sly dudes...  :twisted: )
Anyway...thx for contributing ...

-Nation Turkey
-Age 35
-M&B Wb version 1.153 or 1.157 (Steam?) 1.158, Steam
-Last 1860s version played 0.99 T
-how deep U played?  not much
-RATE it on MODDB  i will
-if POSSIBLE...                                                   
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? no, not yet.
Eventual help/support: no, i am retired. at least for now. :cool:

Nation: Sweden
M&B Waarband version: 1.158 / no steam
Last 1860s version played: .99
How deep you played: a few hours
Rate it on MODDB: will do
Ever tried 1755/1776: nope not yet
eventual help/support: report bugs

-Nation Croatia
-Age 22
-M&B Wb : version 1.158, not on steam
-Last 1860s version played: dont remember, but now im back and want to try this one
-how deep U played? I remember cheating (cheatmenu) to siege all castles/towns and tried to note the ones where it was impossible to get to the ladders and such (remember doing it after i found one such that made me loose a sure victory x.x) but then lost my computer and with it my will to play, now im back again for a bit at least. :razz:
-RATE it on MODDB will give it a 10 once i try it im sure :razz:
-if POSSIBLE...                                                   
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Tried both back in the day, but this was my favorite, theres something charming about playing with the south and kicking some

Still not on my own computer so will just play it on my brothers as i can, dont expect much from me. :smile:

Oh and where can i find the link to moddb?  :oops:

I know what you're talking about, Gab.

I went on Moddb to rate the mod, and I saw this comment:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/reviews?filter=t&rating=1

The first one is probably the most abrasive.

The mod isn't about the modder, it's about the mod.

-Nation Croatia
-Age 22
-M&B Wb : version 1.158, not on steam
-Last 1860s version played: dont remember, but now im back and want to try this one
-how deep U played? I remember cheating (cheatmenu) to siege all castles/towns and tried to note the ones where it was impossible to get to the ladders and such (remember doing it after i found one such that made me loose a sure victory x.x) but then lost my computer and with it my will to play, now im back again for a bit at least. :razz:
-RATE it on MODDB will give it a 10 once i try it im sure :razz:
-if POSSIBLE...                                                   
-...ever tried 1755 or 1776? Tried both back in the day, but this was my favorite, theres something charming about playing with the south and kicking some

Still not on my own computer so will just play it on my brothers as i can, dont expect much from me. :smile:

Fran-Krsto said:

Right here, brony guy: http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america

GreedtheGreedy said:
Fran-Krsto said:

Right here, brony guy: http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america

Thanks!

Brony guy, hehe havent been called that yet in the 2 or so years. :razz:

About the bad review, its BS, your not selling the "final" product for good rewievs as this is constantly being updated and improved, if they want the final product as they call it they can wait a few years or decades until this gets its final stage (be it that it cant be improved anymore or stops being updated. :razz: )

Moddb says i have to be a week old to rate it beyond 8 so ill wait a week.

Back
Top Bottom