[OL] Order of the Lion

Users who are viewing this thread

okiN said:
Yeah, no worries. Just to be clear, though, I don't want you guys to feel put upon, here. You called it first, so you're totally within your rights to just say no. Depends on how big a deal the faction choice is for you, really.

Yes, I recieved the mail and passed it on to our Diplomat. We needed some time to go over it with the clan but I believe they should have recieved a reply from him by now.

Ok thanks, then i guess i might see some of you guys tomorrow if everything is sorted.

Goodnight. O/ <-- Waveing  :smile:

It is a shame. Of course, if this works out well then the next campaign would probably be bigger, which would require more than six nations, and therefore remove the limitation of only one of each faction.

ProjectAngel said:
Big_Mac said:
You know one of you could probably retreat if you didn't want to fight.
:lol:

Loool! This is a UK clan fella, not a French one. :razz:
roflcopter9grpm2.png

Our first battle in the EU Campaign, (Battle of Province 37), ended with OL defeating Boh 3-0 in a best out of 5 match, (we also beat them twice more just for fun). Atalynn's archery in the second round, coupled with some solid cavalry work from Deliverance, grabbed victory from what seemed like certain defeat earning them both a medal.

Atalynn is awarded the Jack Churchill Medal. 

archery.png

Deliverance is awarded the Trumpets and Sabres Medal.

equestrianism.png

Back
Top Bottom