OFFICIAL EVENT: The Battle of Fulford!

Users who are viewing this thread

Looks very interesting...I haven't played Vikingr yet, but successfully installed...
...I would like to join Harald's and Tostig's army if somebody can explain to me how this thing works (except from killing foes)...

Cheers!

Halvar said:
Looks very interesting...I haven't played Vikingr yet, but successfully installed...
...I would like to join Harald's and Tostig's army if somebody can explain to me how this thing works (except from killing foes)...

Cheers!
I think slots for players are full, you might get in as a spectator, also what do you have on your mind by "explaining how things work?". If you mean this mod theres nice FAQ http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155129.0.html also you might want to check http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155120.0.html info, if you mean battle then its 1st page of this thread + additional info will come, if you mean warband then theres a lot of explaining to do :wink:, anyway feel free to specify, although for other than event info I would advice to ask in different thread.

there is also looting and taunting the enemy

I hope there is also some slashing, crushing and flushing...? And, hopefully, some puncturing and junctioning...?  :wink:

I think slots for players are full, you might get in as a spectator, also what do you have on your mind by "explaining how things work?". If you mean this mod theres nice FAQ http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155129.0.html also you might want to check http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155120.0.html info, if you mean battle then its 1st page of this thread + additional info will come, if you mean warband then theres a lot of explaining to do :wink:, anyway feel free to specify, although for other than event info I would advice to ask in different thread.

Thanks for quick replies! This was my very first post at Taleworlds forums...
...Skandinav from TotalWarCenter recommended the Vikingr mod to me yesterday on my TWC site knowing I'm seriously suffering from "Viking Madness"...I haven't played Warband yet only Mount and Blade a couple of months ago...so I think I have to train again fighting before I can join Vikingrs in the multiplayer modus...nevertheless, I would have joined battle on Sunday to be one of the first casualties if I had got a free slot!
I have not experience with multiplayer online games except for SWR (StarWarsRebellion)...but I'm really interested...maybe there is a spectator slot free for me at Fulford...? Meanwhile I will improve my fighting skills in the singleplayer modus...
...thanks and good luck to you on Sunday!  :wink:

Hey Halvar,

get into MP action in Vikingr as soon as possible!
If you can't spectate Fulford on Sunday, you can wait for the next event and visit regular multiplayer-viking-madness on the EInherjar server in the meantime.

See you around.  :wink:   

Hengist said:
Hey Halvar,

get into MP action in Vikingr as soon as possible!
If you can't spectate Fulford on Sunday, you can wait for the next event and visit regular multiplayer-viking-madness on the EInherjar server in the meantime.

See you around.  :wink:   

Hi Hengist, may I ask where I can find the EInherjar server...? Sorry for asking stupid questions probably on the wrong thread...  :oops:

If you have Vikingr installed and start the multiplayer, you'll see the list of all Warband-servers. You can either directly search for the Einherjar server or arrange the list according to module. It will be there that you may find Skandinav (ingame: Angantyr) or me, as well as other players of our clan.

TS Information Updated!

TeamSpeak:

- Address: 62.20.172.153
- Port: 8767
- Room: Vikingr Event - The Battle of Fulford

vikingrchannel.jpg

Here, you may see the lobby and the two team-channels within!  :wink:

Hengist said:
If you have Vikingr installed and start the multiplayer, you'll see the list of all Warband-servers. You can either directly search for the Einherjar server or arrange the list according to module. It will be there that you may find Skandinav (ingame: Angantyr) or me, as well as other players of our clan.

Thanks Hengist, I managed to get inside...although it took me many rounds get myself equipped...  :roll:

Take your time, you will get the hang of it soon enough.  :razz:
You can perhaps ask for a player to guide you a bit or simply try to see how things work on your own.
Or play a few rounds with bots first - to get to know the equipment I mean.

Hi Hengist, what do you mean by saying "play a few rounds with bots first"...don't know the meaning of "bots"...hmmm...?
Anyway, I will come back as soon as possible...and next time with a sharp sword in my hand and not a rusty dagger!  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom