Northern_Axe_Warband-[EU] {recruiting}

Users who are viewing this thread

SuicideSilence said:
Watly said:
I would suggest that you write down what you require from new recruits, how they can apply, etc. The easier you make it for new applicants to join, the more chance you have people will join.
Bull****, most of the people don't do applications they go straight for steam. I know what im saying leader myself

Thank you for your passionate response on this matter, I agree that people usually prefer to talk over steam. The thing is though: there is only a contact header. There is nothing in the thread that says: How to apply

But why should that be there?

It simplifies it a lot for the user to know the exact process of how they can apply step by step. They will be more inclined to join this clan, because they either get a positive idea of the organisation here, or they get a positive impulse as a lazy person. This is just psychology 101, you can contest it however you want, I don't really give a **** (take it or leave it).

Also, I understand that you base your arguments on experience as a clanleader, but I'd rather fall back on my own experience as clanleader though (but most of all as a recruiter), as I believe I possess quite a hefty amount as well.  :wink:

Watly said:
SuicideSilence said:
Watly said:
I would suggest that you write down what you require from new recruits, how they can apply, etc. The easier you make it for new applicants to join, the more chance you have people will join.
Bull****, most of the people don't do applications they go straight for steam. I know what im saying leader myself

Thank you for your passionate response on this matter, I agree that people usually prefer to talk over steam. The thing is though: there is only a contact header. There is nothing in the thread that says: How to apply

It simplifies it a lot for the user to know the exact process of how they can apply step by step. They will be more inclined to join this clan, because they either get a positive idea of the organisation here, or they get a positive impulse as a lazy person. This is just psychology 101, you can contest it however you want, I don't really give a **** (take it or leave it).

Also, I understand that you base your arguments on experience as a clanleader, but I'd rather fall back on my own experience as clanleader though (but most of all as a recruiter), as I believe I possess quite a hefty amount as well.  :wink:

SuicideSilence said:
Watly said:
SuicideSilence said:
Watly said:

How old is this guy?

Marius_Olafur said:
SuicideSilence said:
Watly said:
SuicideSilence said:
Watly said:

How old is this guy?

Nice try, acteaon, attention whore much? hahahah

Back
Top Bottom