Native Completed north american duel tournament - check second post for all news and updates!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

is ow said:
Basic Rules:
  • Duels will be first to 7.
  • Duels must be fought with standard armor (Gloves and arming caps are allowed, Khergits are not) and without shields.
  • Hammers are not allowed.
  • Duels must be fought on fastest speed.
  • Any duel between an NA dueler and an Eu dueler will be fought on an Na server.
  • Eu v Eu duels must be fought on an NA server.
  • Duels can be fought anywhere on a map so long as both sides agree. If there is a disagreement, the duel will take place in the center of the Arena map.
sorry thug.
dq anyways?

Thanks for getting the duels done. About updating the images - I am keeping up with results and I'll reupload and post them all together at the end of the round. If you're having trouble scheduling, let your admin know. 1/10 duels have been played that involve an EU dueler, which makes me vaguely nervous. We're almost halfway through round time guys.

is ow said:
Thanks for getting the duels done. About updating the images - I am keeping up with results and I'll reupload and post them all together at the end of the round. If you're having trouble scheduling, let your admin know. 1/10 duels have been played that involve an EU dueler, which makes me vaguely nervous. We're almost halfway through round time guys.
Me and Rurin will do it too, we've already talked about a time, but I forgot, we'll do the duel before the deadline though.

Back
Top Bottom