Native Completed North American 5-a-Side Tournament - Congrats The Rat Pack - Stats Posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay guys, everything that could have gone wrong went wrong.

Rat Pack couldn't come, not for lack of trying. Authorization key issues rendered their team down to 2 people, and they checked every hour or so. I told Cleric (with Gelden's approval) that they need to keep trying until 6:30 EDT (which is already midnight and they have work the next day), they tried at 6:45 EDT, and it didn't work. I told them they could reschedule.

Situation is even worse because they have three matches next week, including one with BkS.

A miscommunication with wK and BCfM likewise lead to myself and Gelden thinking the match was on Sunday, and Zero claiming it was on Saturday. Logs proved that Zero proposed Saturday and Gelden agreed, thinking it was Sunday. I think I should warn Gelden's team for comic effect.

Cradoc and Eman admirably tried to get everything together only to find out nothing was happening.

In short, I'm going to ask all team captains to schedule as soon as possible and to tell me when what is going on as soon as possible. I'm going to abuse my pickup party adminship to tell everyone when the matches start if we have Cradoc/someone else streaming.

Trying my hardest to pick up what we've got left but it's going to be kind of tough. In any case, finals will wrap up by next week, hopefully on Friday.

Cheers.

What were the chances that this could actually happen?

And when was the last time this happened? Someone is having fun or its the biggest coincidence in warband history

Back in Canada now, so I'll be able to once more actively help with administration. I'll also (hopefully) have stats ready for posting immediately after the finals matches are played. Might even have a little gift for the two MVPs :!:, who will be chosen by k/d and total kill count (after a certain number of sets played)

Big thanks to Eternal for doing a glorious job of administrating while I've been away. Not sure what the NA community would do without that guy.

Juvenile said:
Back in Canada now, so I'll be able to once more actively help with administration. I'll also (hopefully) have stats ready for posting immediately after the finals matches are played. Might even have a little gift for the two MVPs :!:, who will be chosen by k/d and total kill count (after a certain number of sets played)

Big thanks to Eternal for doing a glorious job of administrating while I've been away. Not sure what the NA community would do without that guy.

1500 gold. Kidding  :wink: Good job.

Juvenile said:

Sweet. I had a chat with our neighborhood Portuguese artist and he agreed to do another signature like TMW and Balions got in BIT for the first place team. It'll be pretty neat to have those signature images as a sort of trophy to list on clan pages, like "oh I won BIT, came second in x tournament, first in y" etc.

Back
Top Bottom