Nobles (Heraldry Registry) - reopened

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters we are leaving in a fantasy world so history isnt so relevent.
secondly there were a number of secret societies in europe at the time. like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehmic_court , a group of men who played judge jury and executioner for people they believed were wrong.

have you really used your brain on this one novicus? its a SECRET society, naturally you wont know of them rofl... isnt that obvious? :razz:

this is taken from wiki
"In the Middle Ages, regicide was rare in Western Europe, but it was a recurring theme in the Eastern Roman Empire. Blinding and strangling in the bathtub were the most commonly used procedures. With the Renaissance, tyrannicide—or assassination for personal or political reasons—became more common again in Western Europe. The reigns of King Przemysł II of Poland (1296), William the Silent of the Netherlands (1584), and the French kings Henry III (1589) and Henry IV (1610) ended with assassination. High medieval sources also mention the assassination of king Demetrius Zvonimir (1089), dying at the hands of his own people who objected to a proposition by the Pope to go on a campaign to aid the Byzantines against the Seljuk Turks"

so yes it was rare but it happened.

point1 : get out of your silly fantasy world and read some real history books, it wasnt as pretty and calm as you make out, war and murder was common for knights, they would butcher innocents in the name of there king, ignoring the "code"

in my rp story the king knights me and gives me fiefs, thats my RP and you cant deny it since you arent the king.

point 2. im not a civilian, im a noble.

point 3, The house of fenwick, lotus banner. problem? :razz:

edit:
Fact is nobody your going to have to remove 3 of the houses if not more because you believe in a unrealistic fantasy history.
secret orders are secret, if your gullible enough to believe that no noble ever plotted against another you shouldnt be running anything like this.

nobles dont equal knights. im sick of telling you this, if you want to talk about "code" refer to knights or second born nobles.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

"have you really used your brain on this one novicus"

THREAD IS CLOSED!
(it will be as soon as you stop posting as I can not close it at the moment from some reason)

IT WILL REMINE AS ARCHIVE

Bulvard and Tidwell consider your self as lucky ones...

If I still have time to post... I want to say I play civilian class when I want to look like a noble who isnt armored... since there isnt actually a noble class.

Phoenix, stop being the aggressor and shut up. You've been highly insulting throughout this entire argument so it is no surprise you've upset Novicius.

The registry is reopened:

If you like to register your banner as noble house please:

1.Read the thread (OP and few others post on the top)
2.post your banner and story of your house:
a)Your real story in game (example: I was playing as Thor the bandit but then I change it. I like to play as noble now. My name in game is...My house name is..etc)
b)Background story of your character or house (RP story - not real)
Please ask one of High Nobles for recomendation.

I will work on that thread later on...(sorry for pure editing at the moment)

Hooooray!!! The thread is rebourn! NOV, might I suggest, that if you can get your own subforum, that you copy the first post in your topics, and post them in a new thread, on your new forum, so you can start over. You might want to ask people to REregister though, this can also be done for the high noble thread, and any others that you like.  :mrgreen:

NOVICIUS said:
This is exactly what I intead to do if Moderator will agree.

Copyright reserved :roll:

I will FLAME THE **** OUT OF YOU if you steal NOV's idea! I'm looking at YOU RCC.    :cool:

Jkness, but it would be a **** move to take it.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
My name is Czar, so I'm above you all.
Come on Reds! I will lead the revolution!

And Nobles only being Admins isnt fair, since me and the other Admins will have unlimited CASH, its supposed to be used to supply your "Armies" and "Gangs" in-game, or to help others finance their Factions and such.

Its not for show, i am a Noble, but only Admins being Nobles isn't fair.

Splintert said:
so this thread is only for your server, NOV? that's a bit self-centered.

Oh.. you really want to start **** again, Splint? Just leave the damn man alone, you were all complaining about this thread last week and it developed into a forum wide flame-war. Don't start again.

CoolestGuyEver] [quote author=artifex said:
Splintert said:
so this thread is only for your server, NOV? that's a bit self-centered.

Oh.. you really want to start **** again, Splint? Just leave the damn man alone, you were all complaining about this thread last week and it developed into a forum wide flame-war. Don't start again.

CoolestGuyEver agrees.[/quote]

if i was trying to start a flame war i would say something more personal, more offensive to him.

I'm wondering why the persistant factions and nobles cannot exist on RCC, only his server.

He never said that there can't be persistent factions/nobles on RCC - he said that this list is for his.

well isn't part of being persistent that they are always there? putting [C&C] in the title gives the impression that everything in here only pertains to that server, which doesn't exist yet, so people (especially newcomers) will be confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom