News 1.39: Release Date

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F.F.C._fritz said:
The mod will be out at 20, so I will get it at 23 because of the traffic, I guess?  :mrgreen:

Idibil, will it be possible to simply patch from 1.38? I've got the Calradia in Darkness submod installed there, don't know if it's a problem!

Sorry, this isnt possible, too changes.

Maybe you can try save your textures folder (CiD is here), and overwritte more late... over 1.39 textures folder.

Idibil said:
F.F.C._fritz said:
The mod will be out at 20, so I will get it at 23 because of the traffic, I guess?  :mrgreen:

Idibil, will it be possible to simply patch from 1.38? I've got the Calradia in Darkness submod installed there, don't know if it's a problem!

Sorry, this isnt possible, too changes.

Maybe you can try save your textures folder (CiD is here), and overwritte more late... over 1.39 textures folder.

CiD is already included in the mod? I don't have to overwrite etc. anymore?
Anyway, my question was only a matter of "how long will it take to download", I'll wait patiently, then  :grin:

Idibil said:
Patient, mbrepository dont run very fine today

Oh crap, of course.. I am sorry. Will there be a torrent or anything like that? mbrepository will be overloaded I think.

Sry don't want to spam but is there a delay or something?  Just want to know if the estimated time has changed. :smile: I am so excited!!!

I love the crowd here, we ALL want to play this as  brothers.

Idibil looked on to this forum, and saw it was good :cool:

Hengwulf said:
I love the crowd here, we ALL want to play this as  brothers.

Idibil looked on to this forum, and saw it was good :cool:

Brothers in arms! Oh man.. I can't decide what to start with.. Now with all the new features, I think I'm going bad*ss pict. I love history and pre-roman, roman and post-roman britain until the norman invasion is my absolute favourite part of history. It's so mysterious, read lots of great books about ancient britain, ireland, the picts and the extremely romantizided (sp?) Druids. Very very interesting if you have any tips of books I'd LOVE to hear what ya'll recommend. If anyone wants the name of my books I'll gladly list them all! :smile: This + Brytenwalda... Such an experience..

I'm a bit worried though, I paused playing due to the total war bug, yet I spent so many hours in that save, It has grown on me and I don't want to start over. hopefully it's fixed. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom