News 1.39: Brytenwalda 1.39 is coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Hengwulf said:
Thorgil said:
Idibil, Adorno and all the others involved:

i was waiting (sometimes more sometimes less patiently) for this moment since april 2011.
- while checking this forum nearly more often than my goddamn email account.

what you gentlemen created is really absolutely outstanding seen with the eyes of a passionate medieval-dark-ages-britannia fan.
before brytenwalda was brought to life i was reading nearly all the cornwell books - always thinking how awesome it would be to have a pc-game offering what brytenwalda does: a dark-ages "world" with a phenomenal historical accuracy, so many awesome details and the freedom to make your own decisions for how you want to "live" in this "world".

there is nothing more to say, beside two things: thank you for your passion and... hell yeeeaah  :eek: :razz: :!:
lets draw swords now  :twisted:

Thorgil already said what I wanted, so here it is.

Signed,

Hengwulf

Signed,

Uhtred

As soon as the 1.39 is released I will play Brytenwalda one more time.

Congratulations to Idibil and the team for such a great game, hard and wise

You can take all the time you need Idibil no need to rush anything , besides I still have plenty to do before I can manage a port :lol:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited.

Im going on a business trip after christmas and won't have access to the internet, but will have my gaming laptop. So, I do hourly checks on the forums to see if 1.39 has been released.

Sadly... it has not...

...but I'm watching....

:cool:

I should probably take this opportunity to thank the Brytenwalda team once more, you guys ROCK. Anyone else would have said 'screw this' a long time ago! Its truly staggering how much effort and love you have put into the mod. I really have come to appreciate your work.

He is referring to the avatar of La Makina as seen 3 posts before his.

It is an interesting mixture of scary & sexy!  :shock:

Balla.  :cool:

The addition of freelancer is going to add alot. I missed it the first time around, as I found this mod in its 1.38 state. Can't wait to join up with a lord and go skull cracking....

...while taking leave every few steps to explore the gorgeous scenery of course!

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom