New To BrytenWalda, Which Version Do I Use?

Users who are viewing this thread

How many different versions of Brytenwalda are there? Is there anywhere that documents the features and differences?

I am playing Special Edition apparently from Nexus Mods that required some kind of update patch... is the update patch what makes it "Special Edition"? Why don't they rename the module to special edition if 10 different Brytenwalda's exist? I'd like to try another one because I have noticed several script errors in the one I am playing. It feels very sloppily made tbh.

kalarhan said:
First:  Full version 1.40 - Install.

. Second: Then apply 1.41 patch (overwritte)

. Third: If you use Graphic Pack, overwritte in Brytenwalda Folder.

http://www.novaregula.com/brytenwalda/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=36

ok great I did that. So this is the real Brytenwalda then? This is from the Brytenwalda people and not anyone else?

But everything i installed i got from nexusmods. I hope it is the same. I honestly am about to delete brytenwalda, really annoyed by this game right now

kalarhan said:
LootingScumbag said:
This is from the Brytenwalda people?

yes

ok thanks... id prefer to use the version from the original people and not some 12 year old's reworking or whatever bull****

so i guess if i ever edit their modsys, what i have been wanting to know and never got an answer to... is if i edit their released modsys, does this include the update patch? and then why the **** is there a separate update patch if everything is made by brytenwalda and they can edit their own modsys??

i honestly dont care anymore, ill probably just delete all this ****... this scene is full of unorganized sloppy mother****ers, i have no patience for this

LootingScumbag said:
ok thanks... id prefer to use the version from the original people and not some 12 year old's reworking or whatever bull****

Brytenwalda Studios
http://www.brytenwaldastudios.com/index.php/gallery/25-first-category/13-product-2

Don't be like that. Each modification for the game (anything other than Native/DLC/expansions) is a work from people that just want to create their own world/version. You will eventually create yours. You may even make it public for others to play.

How would you feel if someone comes to your forum a few years from now and call you a little kid with a bad mod? Respect is the first thingy when discussion mods. It is all done for free. Modders don't own players anything. Most of them start from nothing and have to learn it as they go. It is a hobby after all.

kalarhan said:
LootingScumbag said:

Brytenwalda Studios
http://www.brytenwaldastudios.com/index.php/gallery/25-first-category/13-product-2

Don't be like that. Each modification for the game (anything other than Native/DLC/expansions) is a work from people that just want to create their own world/version. You will eventually create yours. You may even make it public for others to play.

How would you feel if someone comes to your forum a few years from now and call you a little kid with a bad mod? Respect is the first thingy when discussion mods. It is all done for free. Modders don't own players anything.

i use to release mods for GTA and have been called all sorts of horrible things and been called a retard and everything in the book for providing a free service and sharing... so i honestly dont care, that is what you have to deal with as someone who releases mods, and now i am the one who is playing and i get to be this way. I only act this way because all gamers act this way. I am not going to treat others better than how I am treated, sorry. I know it is not you but I treat the entire internet fairly.

LootingScumbag said:
I know it is not you but I treat the entire internet fairly.

understand a simple thingy. This community is quite small. If you act like that you will soon find yourself alone.

Next time you post in the Forge, as a example, do you want people to be nice and answer your questions, or treat you like you just did the creators of submods here?

You may have experience on a big game title. This is quite different. Adapt or die as they say :XD

In any case your question was answered, so nothing else to add to this thread.

yeah thanks for replying, and yeah so nexus mods is the bw team's version and they felt like making a sepearte update and calling it special edition to be funny i guess

yup im all straight

and so if i edit their modsys... do i now need to go find the update patches modsys... this modding scene is a **** show

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM ASKING?!

DOES THEIR RELEASED MOD SYS INCLUDE THE ****ING UPDATE PATCH?!

Back
Top Bottom