New POP player here. Thank you for the totally awesome mod!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trejin

Regular
Reading the entire introduction (sorry about Vance) really puts you into this world. After reading it I couldnt help but come here and thank everyone who helped bring this great experience together. Job well done!!!

Kudos!!!

kudos_bar.jpg

Glad to hear you like it! If you run into any problems, just post on the forums!

MitchyMatt said:

Sorry to go off topic, but what on earth is that thing?! We don't get anything that crazy down here in Australia XD

littlemikey said:
Glad to hear you like it! If you run into any problems, just post on the forums!

MitchyMatt said:

Sorry to go off topic, but what on earth is that thing?! We don't get anything that crazy down here in Australia XD

That sir, is a delicious Kudos Bar, mmmmm yummy, Its good to know we have them in New York

littlemikey said:

MitchyMatt said:

probley be good with a fosters, aye mate?

I find it funny that people are always telling us this is the best warband mod, when its pretty much just ported over from mount and blade with a few features added.  But THANKS and enjoy :smile:.

Not everyone played original M&B or POP for M&B, including me. I only got on the band wagon when Warband came out, but POP is still THE best mod for warband  :grin:

sairtar said:
I find it funny that people are always telling us this is the best warband mod, when its pretty much just ported over from mount and blade with a few features added.  But THANKS and enjoy :smile:.

Don't say that to MadVader, he spent so much time adding and recoding features I think he'd explode if he saw that XD

sairtar said:

sacrilegious bastard!

sairtar said:

Right, but the difference for me is I didnt play PoP on Mount and Blade. I was playing another mod. So it "PoP" might be old to some....but its brand new to me.  Which is just what this gamer needed.  Keep up the good work PoP team!!!!

sairtar said:

No offense, but I think that was an ignorant comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom