New parties in game

Users who are viewing this thread

keithb8

Recruit
I know this mods kinda dead but there should really be another patch put out to create new parties on the map. Because the mod is great, im just really bored of killing just bandits and the occasional faction party if i decide to go to war with them because im bored. Or make an invasion event where pirates, vikings, bandits, etc come on the map or whatever it may be. Since custom settlements isnt really in a specific era its hard to say but yeah. Even just the standard sea raiders and mountain bandits and forest bandits would be cool. You may be able to do that already with the custom troop editor, i dunno. But either way someone should put that out because itd be really cool to see.

Necromancer +1

It is possible.
TroopEditor allow you to change party_templates.txt
You can make let's say mercenaries (pt_roaming_mercenaries) to be a bandits (set faction), and change party members (and size of party), for example - add some knights, awesome challenge!
And usual bandit parties (pt_roaming_bandits) can be made stronger. And of course you can change strength of any particular bandit unit.
Same can be done with adventurers (pt_adventurers), peasants (pt_village_immigrants) ets.
However you probably have to start a new game.

Back
Top Bottom