New Ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

pedrish

Regular
right everyone know that recruiting is a pain sooo... i was thinking why not make it that you can also have recruiters as a vassal or at least send your companion to recruit because its just tedious recruiting and takes for ever.

you don't have a constable as a vassal unless you had the castle as your kingdom then joined a kingdom and if you lose the castle you lose to constable

I've got a constable in a town (Halmar) in a game I'm playing. Do not own a castle, did not conquer anything prior to swearing fealty.

By "castle" I believe they mean anything with a hall/court, so both towns and castles.

And the difference between vassalship and being your own sovereign is once you get your first hall as a vassal, there should be a pop-up saying "do you want to hire..." if you say "No", then you're stuck because the only other way to hire staff is via your minister, and you don't have a minster as a vassal. So, say yes.

It doesn't make sense to me to have a constable without a hall and thus without a place to garrison. But, it might make sense to introduce some sort of back-up way to hire staff while one is a vassal.

Back
Top Bottom