Neverending feast

Users who are viewing this thread

xat

Sergeant
Well so I got a funny bug. For ingame months now I have a neverending feast in Brskovo. I had it as my town, with various other properties. Then I rebelled against my king made my own kingdom.
Someway along the playtrough I went and made a feast. I don't know where my capitol was, but the feast started in Brskovo.
I moved my court to various places since then.
But I get constant feasts in Brskovo. I cannot start feast in another town. I get constant 11 renown for feast conclusions that never ends. Basically I'm driving around while lords sit and drink in Brskovo in never ending debauchery, rather than kill bandits and patrol their fiefs.
I was even wondering if I could end it somehow. I gave the brskovo to one of my *noobles you get in fiefs* but the lords still sat there drinking and ... while I got about 3-4times renowns for concluding feasts.

I thought about just getting rid of this fief by leaving it with 0 people. But if giving it away doesn't work then well probably loosing it wont work to.

So the question is. Does anyone know how to STOP  a feast. Cheat or no cheat. I just want it to end. Went from like 500 renown to 1900. Lords sit there 24/7 I wouldn't care about it if I hadn't to ride there every time someone new wants to join me, its quite a ride from center of europe to that down place.

If you're the marshal, tell one of your lords that you wish to assemble your forces for a new campaign, this should end the neverending feast bug. At least it did it for me when I encountered this bug. If you're not the marshal then talk to your minister in order to replace the current marshal with yourself.

that's pretty common on any mods that use diplomacy, the way around is never doing a feast when you are marshal, if u do that u start the bug, to go around u must gather the army and name a new marshal right away if I am not mistaken

Gonna try and do that. I'm the marshal and king. Would love if it stopped the bug. At first it was fun, you know free renown and stuff. But after some time it gets in the way. Thx for help. Gonna try to muster the army and maybe make a new marshal.

The feast doesn't end because of a bug that went unfixed for years. But recently I found an easy bugfix. Now the game will conclude feasts in your kingdom after a few days, just like it does for feasts in other kingdoms.

The code is posted here:
so if you can access the module system, then you can easily apply the fix yourself (since no lines of code are changed, only new ones are inserted).

I also posted info on how to edit the compiled txt files, but that's only for Native.

Back
Top Bottom