Need help with the Vaegir supply 6 sword mission

Users who are viewing this thread

taurus

Recruit
Hi, i've joined the vaegir camp and i'm having difficulty with the collect 6 swords mission. I have 12 swords and still when i go to the king my character says he is still working on the mission :shock: So my question is do the swords have to be a certani type? like broadsword, nordic sword does chipped matter :???: please help!

The count asks for certain types of a swords, look in the quests menu to see what they are.

Hugglez
=^.^=Jerky=^.^=

The type is the exact type that he tells you. Modifiers such as chipped, heavy, rusty...these don't matter. This is covered in the FAQ thread, but is one of the most annoying elements of the game, because what is a modifier is not absolutely intuitive (red in red gambesol is not!).

*ghost post arrives and quickly runs from thread*

I got the quest fom the king and it says "King Yaroglek of Reyvadin aks you to bring him 6 sword" it doesn't say what type or is sword a type :???:

Then look for plain old swords (which can be rusty or heavy or whatever - but not arming or war or the other list of whatever).

(your withdrawl was just in time to avoid a smart-assed response - then bring him " )

And it's the likes of a sword that separate the head from the neck :wink:
Aryndil said:
just like being new at a forum and the oldies laugh and jeer, but you think they're assholes.
True dat, I think my sig has scared a few newbs already...
(I'm happy I didn't see Jez wolf's avatar when I was a n00b here...)

Hugglez
=^.^=Jerky=^.^=

Yes, sword is a type of sword, it's a all grey one hander. but you also have amring swords ect., which are not the same. good luck.

They used to be named long swords but our forum weapon experts said that it was D&D bull**** and they were right I guess so it was changed. Armagan researches medieval weaponry but getting the right name for the amazing amount of weapons that were used is difficult, especially when you consider all of the different languages being used. Oh, yeah Calandale I also bought red gambesols thinking that they were gambesols.

It can be a lot worse in some mods too. Darkmod has whole branches of items (shadow bronze ect.) which are distinct, and not modifiers; both it and storymod have light horses (which I don't think is a modifier) and heavy ones (which is - even in vanilla). Very confusing.

Battle King said:
Its things like the so called 'sword', that seperate the wheat from the chaff.  :wink:

I'm no farmer, but wouldn't a flail be better for that?  :wink:

Let us cross our hands (in the way you prefer) and pray to our god(s) for them to be added someday.

Hugglez
=^-^=Jerky=^-^=

Back
Top Bottom